Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight 22:09 - Nov 3 with 937 viewsEricsGate

I’ve watched both over and over again and can’t see a red card in the Dozzell challenge! Yes a free kick and maybe a caution.

As for the penalty!
Wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity
The ball was being played be a defensive player away from goal
The player wasn’t looking at the ball
The player was three yards way and had no time to respond
The player wasn’t defending a shot cross as the ball was being cleared.

I’ve never ever seen anything like that and would be embarrassed to give this in any match let alone an elite fixture.

Absolute winkre and wanting attention from his hierarchy.

#cant
# attentionseeker
#shouldneverrefereeagain

Glad I’m Annominous

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:03 - Nov 4 with 689 viewsSamWhiteUK

That's the thing with the pen. It wasn't going to fall to an attacking player even if it didn't hit McGuinness. The ball hitting him actually would have made it harder to defend (and indeed it did, as Sunderland promptly hit the crossbar)
I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:04 - Nov 4 with 681 viewsSwansea_Blue

No, I'm Annominous

(Completely agree)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:18 - Nov 4 with 630 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:03 - Nov 4 by SamWhiteUK

That's the thing with the pen. It wasn't going to fall to an attacking player even if it didn't hit McGuinness. The ball hitting him actually would have made it harder to defend (and indeed it did, as Sunderland promptly hit the crossbar)

McGuiness had a 'mare last night. Hopefully he's got a bit of character about him so that it doesn't affect him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:26 - Nov 4 with 599 viewslongtimefan

As a Level 4 ref I assume you realise that whether it’s a goal scoring opportunity or not has no bearing on a penalty decision?
I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:28 - Nov 4 with 594 viewsblueislander

Isn’t it the hew FA dictat that no matter what the situation is, if the ball hits the hand, it’s a penalty? It is of course ridiculous, but removes any sort of discretion from the ref.
I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:32 - Nov 4 with 586 viewslongtimefan

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:28 - Nov 4 by blueislander

Isn’t it the hew FA dictat that no matter what the situation is, if the ball hits the hand, it’s a penalty? It is of course ridiculous, but removes any sort of discretion from the ref.

Almost as stated. The arm has to be in an un-natural position supposedly.
I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:43 - Nov 4 with 551 viewsSimonds92

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:32 - Nov 4 by longtimefan

As Lambert said repeatedly last night, hasnt the rule changed in the last month because of the Eric Fier decision?
I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:45 - Nov 4 with 544 viewstractorboy1978

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 09:32 - Nov 4 by longtimefan

What is an unnatural position? It's woolly nonsense. It's as if they've decided that you should be able to just make your arms disappear.
Login to get fewer ads

I’m a level 4 referee and that’s ffcuking disgraceful tonight on 10:43 - Nov 4 with 477 viewsIpswich24

Unfortunately at this level the ref gets 1 view and1 chance no replays no VAR. Surely if both had of gone to VAR I'm sure wouldn't of been given

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024