Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Georgia officially certifies Biden as the winner..... 22:14 - Nov 20 with 348 viewsWD19

....presumably we are now only waiting on Russia to do the same!?
Georgia officially certifies Biden as the winner..... on 02:57 - Nov 21 with 284 viewsOldsmoker

Trumps in a huff and probably won't want to speak to Vlad out of embarassment.
If there is massive fraud and corruption it is being conducted by Trump.

This from John Bolton in NY Times.

"Their basic argument is this was a conspiracy so vast and so successful that there’s no evidence of it. Now if that’s true, I really want to know who the people are who pulled this off, We need to hire them at the C.I.A.”

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Georgia officially certifies Biden as the winner..... on 03:13 - Nov 21 with 267 viewsSpruceMoose

Georgia officially certifies Biden as the winner..... on 02:57 - Nov 21 by Oldsmoker

Trumps in a huff and probably won't want to speak to Vlad out of embarassment.
If there is massive fraud and corruption it is being conducted by Trump.

This from John Bolton in NY Times.

"Their basic argument is this was a conspiracy so vast and so successful that there’s no evidence of it. Now if that’s true, I really want to know who the people are who pulled this off, We need to hire them at the C.I.A.”

Also, as a part of this conspiracy, the Democrats also forgot to rig the senate and house elections! Doh!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024