Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 13:37 - Nov 20 with 1977 viewsBluefish

Were you on camera? Did all of you keep a straight face? Did he keep a straight face? Surely everyone pissed themselves at that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 13:47 - Nov 20 with 1948 viewsKeno

how many 0's has he missed off the 10?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 13:57 - Nov 20 with 1938 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

He wasn't scoring himself, he was scoring how he thinks the team has played.

Sorry, am I allowed to reply to this?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 13:58 - Nov 20 with 1929 viewsMullet

Isn't it all done on Zoom now, or chip and pin or whatever?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 14:04 - Nov 20 with 1913 viewsBluefish

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 13:58 - Nov 20 by Mullet

Isn't it all done on Zoom now, or chip and pin or whatever?

I'm guessing they all quickly switched the webcams off and blamed the Internet when he came out with that gem

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 14:20 - Nov 20 with 1892 viewsSitfcB

At least Phil was allowed on anyway 👀👀👀
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 14:20]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 14:22 - Nov 20 with 1884 viewsSitfcB

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 13:57 - Nov 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

He wasn't scoring himself, he was scoring how he thinks the team has played.

Sorry, am I allowed to reply to this?

He constantly uses ‘we’re’ so he’s referring to himself aswell as the team.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 14:44 - Nov 20 with 1852 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 14:22 - Nov 20 by SitfcB

He constantly uses ‘we’re’ so he’s referring to himself aswell as the team.

It was at the end of a long bit about how the team's performing. It's a massive stretch to say he's referring to himself. But even if he's including himself (as part of the club), that's very different from Blubber's OP that says, "he scores himself 7/10."

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 16:55 - Nov 20 with 1793 viewsBlueBadger

Perhaps he's taking in the 'drag factor' that he brings to their performances with his tactics, style and insistence on continually selecting Alan Judge?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 17:55 - Nov 20 with 1749 viewstiptreeblue

Please, please, please just go away. You make this place so boring
Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 18:01 - Nov 20 with 1739 viewsBluefish

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 17:55 - Nov 20 by tiptreeblue

Please, please, please just go away. You make this place so boring

No suck my balls

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 18:39 - Nov 20 with 1689 viewseireblue

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 18:01 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

No suck my balls

Yea I wouldnt have wasted a comma on that either but still makes you think how the world would be different if balls were responsible for providing suction during the business of procreation how that would effect interactions between genders and would males have to birth babies back out again and all that would entail with respect to gender equality
Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 18:54 - Nov 20 with 1665 viewstiptreeblue

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 18:01 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

No suck my balls

The way you whine and moan all the time, I doubt they get any other action,
Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 19:05 - Nov 20 with 1642 viewsBluefish

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 18:54 - Nov 20 by tiptreeblue

The way you whine and moan all the time, I doubt they get any other action,

You have to be joking. Football knowledge is an aphrodisiac clearly

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 20:46 - Nov 20 with 1572 viewstiptreeblue

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 19:05 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

You have to be joking. Football knowledge is an aphrodisiac clearly

Another reason you don`t get any action then
Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 22:00 - Nov 20 with 1520 viewsBluefish

Phil I'll take the lack of response as definite confirmation that you were sniggering like fook behind the screen when the fraud claimed he was 7/10

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 06:44 - Nov 21 with 1447 viewstiptreeblue

Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 22:00 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

Phil I'll take the lack of response as definite confirmation that you were sniggering like fook behind the screen when the fraud claimed he was 7/10

Still whining I see? .wow, really, really horny
Phil - When Shambert said he scores himself 7/10 on 06:45 - Nov 21 with 1446 viewsNewcyBlue

He meant league position

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024