Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local journalist kicked out of a press conference 08:37 - Nov 29 with 990 viewsbluelagos

For having the audacity to ask a challenging question about the clubs ownership and it's relationship with the Camorra (Mafia).

Anyone catch up on the Maradona film last night?

Can you imagine such a disgusting way to treat someeone in a manner that stops them doing their job/earning a living?

Edit: For clarity am well aware the reason for #Hamgate was a leaked team rather than any awkard questions at a press conference.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 8:44]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Local journalist kicked out of a press conference on 08:41 - Nov 29 with 912 viewsWD19

I’ve got a new theory.

Do you think for the last 18 months the club banned Lambert from the training ground for a perceived minor transgression and he has just maintained a dignified silence on the matter!?

It would explain a lot.
Local journalist kicked out of a press conference on 09:13 - Nov 29 with 758 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I watched the start of that Doc, what an incredible start to a press conference.

Interesting that it seems the mafia paid for maradona to join Napoli.

My initial thought was imagine that happening today.... And then I remembered Chelsea!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Local journalist kicked out of a press conference on 09:32 - Nov 29 with 671 viewsnorth_stand77

Would recommend anyone to watch it.
Its nearly 3 hours long but gives an insight on what went on behind the scenes and in to the man himself.

At times he looked a tortured soul.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024