Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So why are other clubs not having the same issues? 16:10 - Dec 1 with 344 viewsCheltenham_Blue

“Only because of the pandemic, that’s the only thing,” he said. “Six months out, you couldn’t do anything at all. Guys are in the house, they can’t go out, they can only do a little bit of exercise.

“As I said before, it takes three weeks to de-train. Even when you come back from pre-season you were doing it in isolated groups, you can’t tackle, you can’t get near anybody, you can’t do much just because of the way it is.

“I’ve never experienced this type of football before with no fans and training like that, it’s been difficult.”

So much flannel comes out of our club that it's embarrassing.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So why are other clubs not having the same issues? on 16:16 - Dec 1 with 305 viewswkj

Because most clubs with anonymous manager do an actual good job of selecting a functioning management structure and not try to run it like a corporate machine.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So why are other clubs not having the same issues? on 16:17 - Dec 1 with 307 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think they are/were (or some were). There was an article in the press the other week looking at this and tying to unpick just how many more soft tissue injuries we're seeing as a result of either a lack of football for those teams who couldn't play, or too little summer break for those teams that played to the end of last season. Although given our long standing problem with injuries, this year's weird Covid situation may be only part of our problem.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So why are other clubs not having the same issues? on 16:30 - Dec 1 with 262 viewsjayessess

The team that beat us on Saturday has zero fit centre halves.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024