Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? 05:29 - Dec 13 with 776 viewsbobbyramsey

I'm afraid I didn't but I was only watching on ifollow (yes I know, sorry) so I probably couldn't see properly......
Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 06:22 - Dec 13 with 725 viewsSpruceMoose

Hmm. I did see some green, but I think it was gangrene.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:12 - Dec 13 with 623 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:17 - Dec 13 with 609 viewsReuser_is_God

I didn’t watch it as iFollow doesn’t give you a true reflection.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:24 - Dec 13 with 591 viewsIpswichKnight

I was there and sat behind the fraud and I can safely say I saw nothing to suggest there was any kind of green shoots of recovery.
Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:27 - Dec 13 with 579 viewsbobbyramsey

Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:24 - Dec 13 by IpswichKnight

I was there and sat behind the fraud and I can safely say I saw nothing to suggest there was any kind of green shoots of recovery.

Ah! It wasn't just down to my faulty ifollow spectacles then?
Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:29 - Dec 13 with 574 viewsIpswichKnight

Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:27 - Dec 13 by bobbyramsey

Ah! It wasn't just down to my faulty ifollow spectacles then?

Nope it was like watching the back end of last season again, we run around a lot create very little and the opposition score and we could still be out there now and still not have scored.
Did anybody see the "green shoots" yesterday? on 08:35 - Dec 13 with 557 viewsitfcjoe

If anything it’s worse in the ground, guess I get distracted in ifollow at times so don’t notice every time we move the ball slowly

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024