Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to be back at Portman Road tonight 00:03 - Dec 16 with 738 viewsMaySixth

even better to see a scruffy, ugly, hard fought, gritty win

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 00:05 - Dec 16 with 728 viewsBlueBadger

I genuinely cannot work out if this is sarcasm or happy clapping.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 08:42 - Dec 16 with 581 viewsMonkeyAlan

Against the bottom team! Or are you genuinely taking the pee?
Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 12:52 - Dec 16 with 505 viewsMaySixth

Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 08:42 - Dec 16 by MonkeyAlan

Against the bottom team! Or are you genuinely taking the pee?

Ipswich fan goes to Portman Road for the first time in nine months and enjoys watching his team win.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 12:54 - Dec 16 with 499 viewsstantheman

Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 12:52 - Dec 16 by MaySixth

Ipswich fan goes to Portman Road for the first time in nine months and enjoys watching his team win.

Boooooooooooooooh, you're not a real fan

Or something
Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 13:01 - Dec 16 with 481 viewsStokieBlue

Did you enjoy the performance?

Do you think that if we play like that we will beat Posh?

Can understand someone enjoying being back at the ground and the win but I think we still need to look at the performance separately and I can't see how it can be seen as anything other than pretty rubbish.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Great to be back at Portman Road tonight on 13:09 - Dec 16 with 444 viewsYallop

Same here was great to be back. Really enjoyed the game and thought we did ok in spells.

If we hadn't sneaked the winner no doubt I'd be fuming today, but we did and it was great to wander out with three points in the bag. Roll on Saturday. I'd take a point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024