Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. 14:51 - Dec 18 with 902 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55364955

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. on 15:12 - Dec 18 with 861 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. on 15:20 - Dec 18 with 837 viewsjaykay

hold on facters you caught one alter ego with that one. cant see him falling for it again

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. on 15:23 - Dec 18 with 834 viewsfooters

I went to the Post Office earlier today, and they are offering a 'guaranteed by Christmas' price at a premium. Being the sucker I am I paid it. But I do feel for the posties and delivery peeps right now, they must be seriously overworked.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. on 15:28 - Dec 18 with 807 viewshype313

Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. on 15:23 - Dec 18 by footers

I went to the Post Office earlier today, and they are offering a 'guaranteed by Christmas' price at a premium. Being the sucker I am I paid it. But I do feel for the posties and delivery peeps right now, they must be seriously overworked.

My usual postie comes around 10.30 most mornings, the past few weeks he's still been delivering at half 6 in the evening.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. on 17:34 - Dec 18 with 696 viewsfactual_blue

Has he flirted with you though?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Typical incompetence from a nationalised industry. on 22:20 - Dec 18 with 576 viewstownblue

Being good friends with a couple of posties, they make up for it by slacking off the other 11 months of the year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024