Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? 17:58 - Dec 17 with 1513 viewsistanblue

Utterly embarrassing if so.
Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 18:22 - Dec 17 with 1470 viewsArnieM

I suppose it’s just common curtesy and politeness.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 18:23 - Dec 17 with 1466 viewsitfcjoe

No

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 19:00 - Dec 17 with 1373 views44_not_out

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 18:22 - Dec 17 by ArnieM

That doesn’t go down very well with many in here!
Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 20:43 - Dec 17 with 1242 viewsistanblue

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 18:22 - Dec 17 by ArnieM

Do me a favour. A man that has taken ITFC to its lowest point in 67 years, banned the only journalist willing to really stand up to his BS (Phil Ham) from press conferences, been exposed as a fraud both tactically and man-management-wise, insulting fans' intelligence about the ''really really good'' performances, and doesn't have the decency to admit that he has failed at ITFC and walk away. Nah sorry mate, he doesn't deserve any 'politeness'.
Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 20:43 - Dec 17 with 1237 viewsistanblue

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 18:23 - Dec 17 by itfcjoe

No

Good.
Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 20:49 - Dec 17 with 1220 viewspatrickswell

Try not to be too harsh. The return to Portman Road is going to mean a lot to some people and it’s only natural that they will applaud the club representatives as part of their return.
Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 21:45 - Dec 17 with 1146 viewsIllinoisblue

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 20:43 - Dec 17 by istanblue

Do me a favour. A man that has taken ITFC to its lowest point in 67 years, banned the only journalist willing to really stand up to his BS (Phil Ham) from press conferences, been exposed as a fraud both tactically and man-management-wise, insulting fans' intelligence about the ''really really good'' performances, and doesn't have the decency to admit that he has failed at ITFC and walk away. Nah sorry mate, he doesn't deserve any 'politeness'.

Angry man is angry

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 22:51 - Dec 18 with 909 viewsistanblue

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 21:45 - Dec 17 by Illinoisblue

Angry man is angry

Happy clapper is happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 08:03 - Dec 19 with 796 viewsSimonds92

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 20:43 - Dec 17 by istanblue

Bit of a weird post though init, having a rant about something you have no idea happened. I would imagine that there was applause for the players at the same time he walked out.
Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 10:03 - Dec 19 with 724 viewsRadlett_blue

Was Lambert applauded onto the pitch again on Tuesday? on 08:03 - Dec 19 by Simonds92

Bit of a weird post though init, having a rant about something you have no idea happened. I would imagine that there was applause for the players at the same time he walked out.

I think most fans who turn up to a game are optimists who want to see Town win. Hence the game generally starts with optimism & goodwill towards the team. Surely that has to be a good thing, rather than a game starting with a poisonous, negative atmosphere?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024