Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafael Behr on Gavin Williamson is to be savoured 19:50 - Jan 5 with 714 viewsSteve_M

Or it would if the incompetent weren’t causing so much damage.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/05/boris-johnson-gavin-willia

“His only known expertise in the field is the fact of having once been to school himself. And it is unclear how much attention he was paying then.”
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 20:20]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rafael Behr on Gavin Williamson is to be savoured on 19:54 - Jan 5 with 690 viewsPlums

I can remember Nick Hancock (ex teacher) digging out successive Education Ministers on R5 a few years back, making the very same point. Everyone has an opinion on education because they experienced it at some point. Very few have any understanding of how it works and needs to work.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Rafael Behr on Gavin Williamson is to be savoured on 20:01 - Jan 5 with 660 viewsNthQldITFC

I wouldn't mind seeing Dani Behr.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Rafael Behr on Gavin Williamson is to be savoured on 20:58 - Jan 5 with 580 viewsfactual_blue

Rafael Behr on Gavin Williamson is to be savoured on 19:54 - Jan 5 by Plums

I can remember Nick Hancock (ex teacher) digging out successive Education Ministers on R5 a few years back, making the very same point. Everyone has an opinion on education because they experienced it at some point. Very few have any understanding of how it works and needs to work.

I think he did his teaching practice in Haverhill, the poor sod.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rafael Behr on Gavin Williamson is to be savoured on 23:23 - Jan 5 with 480 viewsBlueBadger

Rafael Behr on Gavin Williamson is to be savoured on 20:58 - Jan 5 by factual_blue

I think he did his teaching practice in Haverhill, the poor sod.

If he taught with Steve Clarke, an old mate of mine, he could have done worse for role models.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024