Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! 00:17 - Jan 7 with 962 viewsmonytowbray

Bet Vince won’t be happy about that, he loves Trump.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! on 00:56 - Jan 7 with 884 viewsJ2BLUE

As you say it won't go down well. It seems there's a few Trump fans backstage in WWE for some reason.

This is the company who got rid of Hogan, waited for the shortest amount of time possible and then brought him back.

Thankfully my WWE watching days are long gone now my brother has lsot interest. Went to see Smackdown live in 2019. Holy sh1t! Without the HD cameras and the hype it really does come across as redneck carny stuff.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! on 10:20 - Jan 7 with 727 viewsBlueBadger

I’m so tired of seeing these angry white men in ridiculous getups on TV, threatening violence, screaming ridiculous things into microphones, and chanting absurdities.

...nonetheless, I’m still going to watch wrestling tonight, like I do every Thursday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! on 11:01 - Jan 7 with 634 viewsbluewein

More than likely the end of Foleys association with WWE.

However, Vince's annoyance is probably nothing compared to how Linda will be feeling right now...
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 11:03]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 544 viewsTieDyedIn95

BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! on 00:56 - Jan 7 by J2BLUE

As you say it won't go down well. It seems there's a few Trump fans backstage in WWE for some reason.

This is the company who got rid of Hogan, waited for the shortest amount of time possible and then brought him back.

Thankfully my WWE watching days are long gone now my brother has lsot interest. Went to see Smackdown live in 2019. Holy sh1t! Without the HD cameras and the hype it really does come across as redneck carny stuff.

Fans? Linda McMahon was in Trumps cabinet. Vince is a personal friend of Trump! They backed his campaign.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! on 14:19 - Jan 7 with 468 viewsJ2BLUE

BAH GAWD! FOLEY! IT’S MICK FOLEY! on 13:48 - Jan 7 by TieDyedIn95

Fans? Linda McMahon was in Trumps cabinet. Vince is a personal friend of Trump! They backed his campaign.

I know. I meant amongst the wrestlers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024