Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight 18:48 - Jan 11 with 771 viewsdominiciawful

Why?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 18:50 - Jan 11 with 756 viewsJ2BLUE

To help Covid fixture planning apparently.

I assume it's for the bigger clubs who can utilise their bigger squads if they get favourable ties.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 18:52 - Jan 11 with 741 viewsSitfcB

Did the same for the Carabao Cup earlier in the season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 19:15 - Jan 11 with 694 viewsBlueBadger

Because, the FA cup actually has a 4th and 5th round.

This may come as news to several of our younger posters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 19:21 - Jan 11 with 677 viewsMattinLondon

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 19:15 - Jan 11 by BlueBadger

Because, the FA cup actually has a 4th and 5th round.

This may come as news to several of our younger posters.

Next you’ll be saying that higher ranking clubs enter the cup in the third round - outrageous.
Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 19:25 - Jan 11 with 666 viewsBlueBadger

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 19:21 - Jan 11 by MattinLondon

Next you’ll be saying that higher ranking clubs enter the cup in the third round - outrageous.

Apparently, we won it one year.

Bloke who told me that must have been on the beer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 19:29 - Jan 11 with 654 viewscatch74

4th and 5th round, that’s like talking deserts with a polar bear here.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 19:29]

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Draws for both the 4th AND 5th rounds of the FA Cup being held tonight on 21:48 - Jan 11 with 541 viewsIllinoisblue

Because the FA are scum without a soul or heart.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024