Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long Covid. 11:50 - Jan 28 with 1068 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Morning.
Nearly 2 months have now passed since we were struck down with the virus. After feeling like sh1t for 5 or so days, we gradually seemed like things were returning to normal.
Mrs P went back to work at the end of December, i went back to tend a few gardens a couple of weeks ago. However, i,m really finding it difficult to do more than 2 or 3 days a week. get very tired and feel listless a fair amount of the time. I know it effects people in many different ways, Mrs P is feeling good and working ridiculous hours again.
Anyone else feeling like this after having had it?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Long Covid. on 11:53 - Jan 28 with 1038 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm struggling, but it's only been a month since I got over the worse. Still tired, but I am improving so I think I'm just getting over it still rather than suffering with LC. It's definitely got a longer bounce back time than anything else I've ever had.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Long Covid. on 11:59 - Jan 28 with 998 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Long Covid. on 11:53 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

I'm struggling, but it's only been a month since I got over the worse. Still tired, but I am improving so I think I'm just getting over it still rather than suffering with LC. It's definitely got a longer bounce back time than anything else I've ever had.

Good to hear you are improving.
Yesterday, i was fine, a nice steady day, nothing too strenuous, this morning, could sleep for England.
I guess it will be a gradual process. Frustrating though as i'm not one for sitting about doing nothing.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Long Covid. on 14:18 - Jan 28 with 857 viewsDebsyAngel

Been having all this BEFORE Covid was even known here. That virus I got in March 2019 has wrecked my life, and I am so tired and developed so many health problems. No idea what virus that actually was that I got but the symptoms of long covid match how I feel.
Long Covid. on 20:39 - Jan 28 with 666 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Really sorry to read about this at work earlier today comrade! Miss Slave says to whack some echinacea, garlic and vitamin D into yourself...do what you can when you can.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Long Covid. on 20:45 - Jan 28 with 632 viewsSwansea_Blue

Long Covid. on 11:59 - Jan 28 by StochesStotasBlewe

Good to hear you are improving.
Yesterday, i was fine, a nice steady day, nothing too strenuous, this morning, could sleep for England.
I guess it will be a gradual process. Frustrating though as i'm not one for sitting about doing nothing.

I’ve had a day like that today as it turned out. Been ok last few today’s but today’s been a struggle. I had to go to the supermarket for a rare visit - just walking round the store has wiped me out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Long Covid. on 20:49 - Jan 28 with 617 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Long Covid. on 20:45 - Jan 28 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve had a day like that today as it turned out. Been ok last few today’s but today’s been a struggle. I had to go to the supermarket for a rare visit - just walking round the store has wiped me out.

A fiend of ours, another gardener, was bad for a good couple of months but pretty much got there in the end. Stick with it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Long Covid. on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 613 viewsbritbiker

Long Covid. on 20:39 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Really sorry to read about this at work earlier today comrade! Miss Slave says to whack some echinacea, garlic and vitamin D into yourself...do what you can when you can.

Its hard to believe there are people still denying this is real.

I lost my sister to covid on NYE. I also found out today that a girl I know dad died yesterday. He had no underlying conditions. He was only 62 and worst still he was the OLDEST in the ward.

Wishing you all well in your recovery.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 20:53]
Long Covid. on 20:56 - Jan 28 with 582 viewsWeWereZombies

Long Covid. on 20:51 - Jan 28 by britbiker

I lost my sister to covid on NYE. I also found out today that a girl I know dad died yesterday. He had no underlying conditions. He was only 62 and worst still he was the OLDEST in the ward.

My goodness! Condolences on the loss of your sister.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Login to get fewer ads

Long Covid. on 20:58 - Jan 28 with 571 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Long Covid. on 20:39 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Cheers Bankster.
Been on the vitamin D for a while. Todays been a bit of a struggle tbh.
Hopefully tomorrow morning will feel like doing a day gardening. Thankfully, my customers are very understanding of the situation so no worries in that dept.

Long Covid. on 21:07 - Jan 28 with 539 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Long Covid. on 20:51 - Jan 28 by britbiker

Sorry to hear that.
My best mate tested positive 2 weeks ago. He had been of the opinion that it was "only like flu". He admitted yesterday evening that he was sh1tting himself last week after feeling dreadful. Thankfully, he is now on the mend and a totally different mindset.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024