Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife and Kids 09:25 - Feb 19 with 1164 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/39715/lambert-i-won’t-have-a-player-sa

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
NT on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 1123 viewstextbackup

"It’s immaterial to me. I’ve managed at the top level, played at the top level, won the highest things in Europe at the top level, I’ve never had that."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEE
FCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife an on 09:36 - Feb 19 with 1011 viewschrismakin

Sorry but if not in the 18 then yeah I'd rather be at home with my wife and kids.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife an on 09:39 - Feb 19 with 977 viewspositivity

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife an on 09:36 - Feb 19 by chrismakin

Sorry but if not in the 18 then yeah I'd rather be at home with my wife and kids.

especially if you'd been dragged up to crewe in a pandemic with no intention of being used by the manager.

lambert needs to put the needs of the club before his shallow pride, getting more trumpian by the day

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife an on 09:44 - Feb 19 with 939 viewsEwan_Oozami

If Nolan wasn't in the 18 and didn't need to travel to Crewe (not a short journey), why take the potential Covid risk of taking an extra body on the coach when it's not needed and then tell him that's he not in the squad when they get there?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife an on 11:05 - Feb 19 with 544 viewstiptreeblue

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife an on 09:44 - Feb 19 by Ewan_Oozami

If Nolan wasn't in the 18 and didn't need to travel to Crewe (not a short journey), why take the potential Covid risk of taking an extra body on the coach when it's not needed and then tell him that's he not in the squad when they get there?

But what if somebody got injured before the game started?, do we have one less sub? It makes sense to have others there on the off chance of that happening, and with our record of injuries, I think it`s not a bad idea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024