Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Dyer - another name to throw into the hat? 10:52 - Jan 31 with 974 viewsWeWereZombies

Has left Kilmarnock by 'mutual consent' following twenty five games in which his team gained only twenty four points. But as Steve Clarke's assistant he helped the team to their best two seasons and a return to European football.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/19052179.alex-dyer-leaves-kilmarnock-manage

Like Steve Clarke, Dyer is from the 'thoughtful' school of football management and will probably need time to reflect and readjust after this setback. But I reckon he might be a good candidate for an early summer changeover.

Also, apologies for anyone who read my thread yesterday and expected a live match on BBC Alba - it was a recording from three hours earlier - and the commentary was in Scots Gaelic. Which begs the question, if the only way for Town matches to appear the same day on terrestrial television was for a minority language tie up with the BBC would you go for it?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Alex Dyer - another name to throw into the hat? on 11:58 - Jan 31 with 819 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Doesn't look that encouraging.

Mayve been a good No2, but doesn't look to have fared so well as a No1.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alex Dyer - another name to throw into the hat? on 12:02 - Jan 31 with 801 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds exactly what we need, another 50/50 gamble which would surely go badly wrong. I get people like throwing names out there but if this is a serious suggestion it's pretty worrying.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Alex Dyer - another name to throw into the hat? on 13:30 - Jan 31 with 676 viewsEireannach_gorm

Le do thoil. Ba mhaith liom é sin
Alex Dyer - another name to throw into the hat? on 13:54 - Jan 31 with 634 viewsThe_Last_Baron

If we are going down the Scottish Premiership route, Steve Robinson would be a good choice. He did fantastic with Motherwell, left them last month and is very good.

The Alex Dyer suggestion seems bizarre to me, he hasn't exactly been a roaring success. I remember him playing for Hull back in the day.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Alex Dyer - another name to throw into the hat? on 09:37 - Feb 1 with 472 viewsWeWereZombies

Alex Dyer - another name to throw into the hat? on 13:30 - Jan 31 by Eireannach_gorm

Le do thoil. Ba mhaith liom é sin

Sílim go bhféadfaimis a bheith i mionlach cé ...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024