Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s just say 11:38 - Feb 1 with 566 viewsParamedic

Let’s just say Lambert can turn things around and somehow get us up this year.... yeah yeah I know....., but let’s say he does. For me he has already crossed too many lines with supporters and local media to command any sort of respect now. Nobody is going to forgive and forget his deluded after match comments and swipes are they? It’s collateral damage, beyond repair don’t you think?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 11:39]

AllalallalSunderland

Let’s just say on 11:44 - Feb 1 with 519 viewsWeirdFishes

For me he’s not going to earn a whole lot of credit for getting us promoted because I expect him to be able to do this anyway. He’d simply be meeting his expectations for us.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Let’s just say on 12:14 - Feb 1 with 457 viewsJackPITFC

Totally agree, totally beyond repair, total F**cked it up shocking manager, make a change now Marcus...
Let’s just say on 13:00 - Feb 1 with 420 viewsgazzer1999

Let’s just say on 12:14 - Feb 1 by JackPITFC

Totally agree, totally beyond repair, total F**cked it up shocking manager, make a change now Marcus...

Not happening, he has 4 more years.
Let’s just say on 13:04 - Feb 1 with 398 viewsJ2BLUE

I did think things were too damaged with the supports but i'd give it an outside chance if he got us up playing better football than the sh1te possession own-final-third stuff we play now; as well as apologising to the fans, some sort of explanation, asking for a complete reset and unbanning Phil.

So i'd give it a chance of about 1%.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Let’s just say on 13:05 - Feb 1 with 395 viewsjayessess

If we went on the kind of run that we'd need to get promotion then I think it'd be hard not to get sucked into it as a fan. I'd be really happy but I still don't think I'd be giving Lambert much credit.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Let’s just say on 13:11 - Feb 1 with 365 viewslazyblue

I want PL gone but come on lets all be honest , if he got us back into the championship we would all be buzzing again.
Let’s just say on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 346 viewseireblue

You raise an interesting point that is worthy of consideration.

What should we do if a very unpopular manager, managed to get us promotion.
It sure would be a dilemma, one that would need some real insightful thought and soul searching, from many people.

Yep, agreed, best sack him now, then we don’t have to worry about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024