Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds on anything actually being done here? 13:28 - Feb 1 with 713 viewssnudge27

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-55886085

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 13:29 - Feb 1 with 693 viewsJ2BLUE

Painfully thick from him. Hope he gets some sort of punishment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 13:30 - Feb 1 with 687 viewsElderGrizzly

Zero.

Just looking at most PL footballers, none appear to be suffering from 6 weeks without access to a hairdresser so far.

Most are just not stupid enough to publicise the fact they have hairdressers coming to their house
Odds on anything actually being done here? on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 608 viewsChondzoresk

Thick as a whale omelette.
Odds on anything actually being done here? on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 589 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I expect the barber may be in some trouble

Joelinton meanwhile is clearly an idiot for putting it on social media but hardly alone, unless footballing WAG’s up and down the land have absolutely mastered home hairdressing

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 15:41 - Feb 1 with 561 viewssnudge27

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 15:07 - Feb 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I expect the barber may be in some trouble

Joelinton meanwhile is clearly an idiot for putting it on social media but hardly alone, unless footballing WAG’s up and down the land have absolutely mastered home hairdressing

I dare say you're right there.

The barber will most likely have the book thrown at him, whilst Joelinton continues that strange trend of the rich, famous, and influential getting away scot free.

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 15:48 - Feb 1 with 549 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 15:41 - Feb 1 by snudge27

I dare say you're right there.

The barber will most likely have the book thrown at him, whilst Joelinton continues that strange trend of the rich, famous, and influential getting away scot free.

Putting money aside I’d argue the barber is more in the wrong here though, as he’s opened up his premises and serviced a client in clear breach of the law

I also haven’t checked but I’d suspect the punishment for businesses breaching COVID restrictions in this manner are much more severe than members of the public too - which shouldn’t change just on account of the member of the public in this case being a footballer. Happy to be corrected if that isn’t the case though
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:48]

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 16:00 - Feb 1 with 496 viewsElderGrizzly

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 15:48 - Feb 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Putting money aside I’d argue the barber is more in the wrong here though, as he’s opened up his premises and serviced a client in clear breach of the law

I also haven’t checked but I’d suspect the punishment for businesses breaching COVID restrictions in this manner are much more severe than members of the public too - which shouldn’t change just on account of the member of the public in this case being a footballer. Happy to be corrected if that isn’t the case though
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:48]

This is the sort of action taken. Not exactly great given she keeps opening

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/19055027.quinn-blakey-hairdressing-c
Odds on anything actually being done here? on 16:10 - Feb 1 with 478 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Odds on anything actually being done here? on 16:00 - Feb 1 by ElderGrizzly

This is the sort of action taken. Not exactly great given she keeps opening

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/19055027.quinn-blakey-hairdressing-c

‘Racked up nearly £17,000 in fines’

So actually there is action being taken, presumably in this case she is just ignoring them and thinks she’ll be able to avoid paying them based on ancient laws

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024