Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... 09:16 - Feb 10 with 686 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We will probably get 4 points from our next two games, then we will continue to be sporadic/God damn awful for the rest of the season, probably finish 11th-8th. Then Lambert will go and it's another season wasted.

I truly despair, what stat or performance is Evans looking at to justify not getting rid of Lambert. What an utter, utter mess. I dont even like football anymore.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:18 - Feb 10 with 665 viewsNthQldITFC

If he is, I'm not.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:19 - Feb 10 with 650 viewsdavblue

I'm genuinely wondering what gives people hope that we will finish any better than 11th?

Our results since the initial burst in the season have been lower midtable nearer relegation that anywhere near mid table or better.
He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:28 - Feb 10 with 617 viewsjayessess

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:19 - Feb 10 by davblue

I'm genuinely wondering what gives people hope that we will finish any better than 11th?

Our results since the initial burst in the season have been lower midtable nearer relegation that anywhere near mid table or better.

The hope is just that a new manager gets a tune out of them. That's it. No one reasonable can expect Lambert to turn it round.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:29 - Feb 10 with 608 viewsArnieM

I don’t think Lambert will be here at the end of the season.

Would you renew your ST if PL is still the manager? I think THOUSANDS won’t. Can Evans afford to let that happen?

I’m expecting Evans to sack Lambert before the ST renewals go out. Granted, it’s already too late for this season, ( unless Lambert is sacked before the next game, where there might be a slim chance), but Evans is obvious by his absence isn’t he.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:33 - Feb 10 with 582 viewsMonkeyAlan

He will be. Evans is digging his heels in. He won't be told by the fans even if it costs him in season tickets after the MM debacle.
He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:36 - Feb 10 with 564 viewsArnieM

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:33 - Feb 10 by MonkeyAlan

He will be. Evans is digging his heels in. He won't be told by the fans even if it costs him in season tickets after the MM debacle.

Well he’ll regret it when the fans dig their heels in collectively at ST renewal time. Because I’ll predict a massive slump in ST re uptake.

It’s his choice how this ends.....

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:51 - Feb 10 with 523 viewsvanmunt

He will also still be here at the start of next season. He isn't going anywhere as Evans hasn't got the desire of getting rid and Lamebert isn't going to get another job anytime soon.
He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:52 - Feb 10 with 513 viewsdavblue

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:28 - Feb 10 by jayessess

The hope is just that a new manager gets a tune out of them. That's it. No one reasonable can expect Lambert to turn it round.

the OP was talking about Lambert here until the end of the season finishing between 8th - 11th.
Login to get fewer ads

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 11:00 - Feb 10 with 429 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:52 - Feb 10 by davblue

the OP was talking about Lambert here until the end of the season finishing between 8th - 11th.

I do think with the new players we will pick up enough results at home against the small teams in this league to be in that range. We still have two games in hand.

Btw im not saying thats a good thing, its still utterly pathetic.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 11:01 - Feb 10 with 424 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He is going to be here at the end of the season isn't he ..... on 09:29 - Feb 10 by ArnieM

I don’t think Lambert will be here at the end of the season.

Would you renew your ST if PL is still the manager? I think THOUSANDS won’t. Can Evans afford to let that happen?

I’m expecting Evans to sack Lambert before the ST renewals go out. Granted, it’s already too late for this season, ( unless Lambert is sacked before the next game, where there might be a slim chance), but Evans is obvious by his absence isn’t he.

I won't be no. I cancelled after Swindon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024