Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough 13:40 - Feb 13 with 561 viewsBelsteadCav

If you buy the game for £10 today, you’re part of the Ipswich problem. this is the worst Ipswich team in the history of the club. The way the manager and the players act is a disgrace. It’s time something is actually done about it. Don’t support, don’t give a penny. Cancel tickets.

Where we are is totally unacceptable.

Listen to Radio Suffolk if you must.

If we were allowed in the ground, Lambert would have gone by now. And the players wouldn’t get away with it.

If you continue nothing will change

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:42 - Feb 13 with 546 viewsnoggin

Register with Shrewsbury. Job done.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:47 - Feb 13 with 517 viewsBelsteadCav

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:42 - Feb 13 by noggin

Register with Shrewsbury. Job done.

I’ve lost interest, it brings me no joy what so ever. None

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:48 - Feb 13 with 502 viewsDubtractor

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:47 - Feb 13 by BelsteadCav

I’ve lost interest, it brings me no joy what so ever. None

I hear that, but going for the Noggin approach.

Due to lockdown in January I'm bored sh1tless and will take whatever 'entertainment' I can!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:48 - Feb 13 with 501 viewsJ2BLUE

For some people this is their only escapism. We can't start attacking fans who need to watch the games.

I won't be putting money into the club but it's unfair to attack those that are. We can't start trying to bully people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:52 - Feb 13 with 460 viewsBelsteadCav

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:48 - Feb 13 by J2BLUE

For some people this is their only escapism. We can't start attacking fans who need to watch the games.

I won't be putting money into the club but it's unfair to attack those that are. We can't start trying to bully people.

I get that. I don’t want to bully anyone

But if you keep doing the same thing over and over again, nothing will change.

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:53 - Feb 13 with 448 viewsBelsteadCav

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:48 - Feb 13 by Dubtractor

I hear that, but going for the Noggin approach.

Due to lockdown in January I'm bored sh1tless and will take whatever 'entertainment' I can!

I don’t think you can call it entertainment

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:58 - Feb 13 with 403 viewsnoggin

Don’t pay for the game today, Enough is enough on 13:53 - Feb 13 by BelsteadCav

I don’t think you can call it entertainment

Part of me wants us to get a proper hammering but then I will always be a blue and want us to win.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024