Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rested Kenlock and Matheson v Peterborough 16:25 - Feb 13 with 595 viewseddiespearitt03

Only for the Shrewsbury game to be postponed.

That worked out well. As John Wark said, these two fullbacks should be able to play two games in 4 days .
Whatever the reason given, we should of put the same team out that beat Blackpool to give us the best chance to beat a team above us 4 days later.
Rested Kenlock and Matheson v Peterborough on 17:23 - Feb 13 with 482 viewschrismakin

Lambert tried to be clever, however he somehow looked at the wrong opponent data as he believe Boro were a go long side.............

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Rested Kenlock and Matheson v Peterborough on 17:26 - Feb 13 with 471 viewspositivity

i think he was just trying to upset as many people as possible, the chambers putdown after the game took it up to 100% i reckon!

he has a mastery of alternating gaslighting with trolling

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Rested Kenlock and Matheson v Peterborough on 17:49 - Feb 13 with 430 viewsMetal_Hacker

As much as I consider Lambert to be a complete and absolute c0ckwomble, even I can’t blame him for the weather and not having the hindsight of today’s game being postponed

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024