Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? 14:30 - Feb 17 with 712 viewsstickymockwell

As he owns the debt and is losing 6-8 million per season, I wonder what he would accept to hand the club over?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 14:33 - Feb 17 with 683 viewsmonytowbray

We could form a collective fan representation and ask these questions.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 14:39 - Feb 17 with 654 viewsSwansea_Blue

No idea, but I do wonder if the cost of paying off Lambert might be prohibitive for him at this time. But I've no idea what state his finances are in though, whether Covid is having a bad impact, etc.

The only other reason i can think of might be pure stubbornness. A standoff over payoff clauses in the contract.

I can't think of another good reason why he hasn't got rid of him already. He must be able to see that this isn't working, either on the pitch or in terms of relationships around the place. The relationship with the fans and media has broken down and the players don't look right either.

We've been here before last season - it's not going to be turned round now. It's gone so much further and more poisonous than it was.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 14:52 - Feb 17 with 613 viewsGeorge25

I reckon an upfront fee of 20-30M plus some agreement that Evans would be entitled to a windfall if we were to get promoted in X number of years.
Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 16:06 - Feb 17 with 525 viewsJ2BLUE

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 14:33 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

We would get a politician's answer. Committed as ever, Premier League, my strategy, etc etc

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 16:08 - Feb 17 with 512 viewsmonytowbray

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 16:06 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

We would get a politician's answer. Committed as ever, Premier League, my strategy, etc etc

I'm thinking more the XR approach to change over Prime Minister's Questions...

TWTD never forgets…

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 16:09 - Feb 17 with 507 viewsgordon

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 14:39 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

No idea, but I do wonder if the cost of paying off Lambert might be prohibitive for him at this time. But I've no idea what state his finances are in though, whether Covid is having a bad impact, etc.

The only other reason i can think of might be pure stubbornness. A standoff over payoff clauses in the contract.

I can't think of another good reason why he hasn't got rid of him already. He must be able to see that this isn't working, either on the pitch or in terms of relationships around the place. The relationship with the fans and media has broken down and the players don't look right either.

We've been here before last season - it's not going to be turned round now. It's gone so much further and more poisonous than it was.

Would have thought that the fees and wages for our four recent loan signings might have gone a fair way towards the pay-off.
Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 16:12 - Feb 17 with 495 viewsWeWereZombies

A love song from Ed Sheeran?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 16:17 - Feb 17 with 478 viewsmonytowbray

Any guesses on what it would take for Evans to cut his losses? on 14:33 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

Weird downvote but okay.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024