Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Might be nothing 15:27 - Feb 26 with 1600 viewshype313

But yesterday I was walking through Woodbridge thoroughfare behind John McGreal and he had is ear to his phone in deep conversation with someone, and he mentioned a role of Sporting Director and it would be great if it was local, I tried to get closer but it started to look a little awkward when he kept turning around and looking at me.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Might be nothing on 15:33 - Feb 26 with 1530 viewsKropotkin123

If I had the time I'd set up an account pretending to be McGreal, complaining about a fan stalking me on my way to Sports Direct.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Might be nothing on 16:13 - Feb 26 with 1382 viewsChondzoresk

Might be nothing on 15:33 - Feb 26 by Kropotkin123

If I had the time I'd set up an account pretending to be McGreal, complaining about a fan stalking me on my way to Sports Direct.

They have a Sports Direct in Woodbridge?
Might be nothing on 00:45 - Feb 27 with 1235 viewsKropotkin123

Might be nothing on 16:13 - Feb 26 by Chondzoresk

According to my imagined fake John McGreal account, yes. :/

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Might be nothing on 06:58 - Feb 27 with 980 viewshype313

Might be nothing on 00:45 - Feb 27 by Kropotkin123

According to my imagined fake John McGreal account, yes. :/

It was genuinely true, I very much doubt it has anything to do with any of the takeover stuff, probably more along the lines of another club.

But you keep poo pooing everything as you have done so far, and keep getting egg on your face.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Might be nothing on 07:03 - Feb 27 with 947 viewsBloomBlue

Might be nothing on 16:13 - Feb 26 by Chondzoresk

Sports Direct as in Mike Ashley.... McGreal was talking to Mike Ashley on a mobile phone while walking in Woodbridge about a DoF role at a local club, maybe we now know the true identity of the mysterious new owner???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024