Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Actually saw that out fairly comfortably in the end 16:56 - Mar 13 with 543 viewsDubtractor

Should have been a comfortable win given the opening 25 minutes, Downes injury clearly messed us up, but Plymouth looked a bit like us under lambert after that - no threat football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Actually saw that out fairly comfortably in the end on 17:00 - Mar 13 with 487 viewsSteve_M

Yes, like Accrington it was frustrating to watch but fairly effective. Nothing we don’t know but our use of the ball in final third very erratic, that needs to improve and should do with confidence and familiarity with set up.

Given other results, the win today is the main thing. It would be nice to get four points from the next two before enjoying a midweek off.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Actually saw that out fairly comfortably in the end on 17:02 - Mar 13 with 450 viewsHerbivore

Rode our luck a little with a couple of the chances they missed, but we also missed some good ones ourselves even after our fast start. Attacking combinations aren't really working as they need to, got to sort out the three playing behind the central striker imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Actually saw that out fairly comfortably in the end on 17:15 - Mar 13 with 392 viewsSomethingBlue

Have to hope Flynn is OK. Without him and Nolan we look light in there, even with Skuse back (CS made a difference steadying things up, by the way, which was great).

Played some very nice stuff when on the front foot and with tails up, but there's clearly a confidence issue and it doesn't take much at all to leave us looking very hesitant and timid. That'll take a while to get rid of. Table looks relatively good now though for the first time in many weeks, let's hope we can come out of the next two unscathed.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024