Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 16:26 - Mar 17 with 1689 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 16:45 - Mar 17 with 1537 viewsEwan_Oozami

Sometimes I think the whole of ITFC is a sort of lower league mashup of The Truman Show and Groundhog Day....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

[Redacted] on 16:52 - Mar 17 with 1497 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 16:45 - Mar 17 by Ewan_Oozami

Sometimes I think the whole of ITFC is a sort of lower league mashup of The Truman Show and Groundhog Day....

[Redacted]
Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 16:55 - Mar 17 with 1479 viewschicoazul

Lad at the back on the far right is a definite TWTDer

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 17:06 - Mar 17 with 1406 viewsGuthrum

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 16:55 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

That's comedy writer Charlie Skelton (who was the "plant" in the programme). I sometimes used to travel in to school on the train with him.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 17:07]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

[Redacted] on 17:11 - Mar 17 with 1374 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 16:55 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 17:14 - Mar 17 with 1355 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 17:06 - Mar 17 by Guthrum

That's comedy writer Charlie Skelton (who was the "plant" in the programme). I sometimes used to travel in to school on the train with him.

[Redacted]
Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 21:23 - Mar 17 with 1164 viewsLord_Lucan

At the time I was renting out a load of units at RAF Bentwaters where is was set. Channel 4 took over most of the base and put Russian signs everywhere.

I think at the time our rent was about £3,000 per month and we had to seek permission from Channel 4 to enter our units. We had to go to their command centre and get badges.

It was a blooming nightmare.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 22:54 - Mar 17 with 1010 viewsjeera

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 21:23 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

At the time I was renting out a load of units at RAF Bentwaters where is was set. Channel 4 took over most of the base and put Russian signs everywhere.

I think at the time our rent was about £3,000 per month and we had to seek permission from Channel 4 to enter our units. We had to go to their command centre and get badges.

But did your Russian improve?

You'd think they would have at least kitted you out in some Roscosmos uniforms or something.

You know, to make up the numbers.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 10:33 - Mar 18 with 761 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 21:23 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

[Redacted]
Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 14:48 - Mar 18 with 648 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Ipswich, we have a problem..... on 17:06 - Mar 17 by Guthrum

I know Charlie a bit as well, he was best man at my brother's wedding. In his speech he kept making gradually more direct references to Richard bullying him at school (which was odd as Charlie was definitely the wind up merchant), eventually he built up to Rich being some kind of monster at which point the crowd finally caught on that it was a giant wind up. Lovely fella but you had to watch out for the gag every time he opened his mouth!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024