Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson 16:50 - Mar 17 with 672 viewsWallingford_Boy

Yes I am not his biggest fan, that is no secret, but I always thought he was well backed on here, but just looked at player ratings, given by TWTD viewers over the season for all league games.

If you miss out Skuse, who has played 1.4 games this season, only Harrop has a lower average score out of the 400 players we have used this season.

That surprises me.

FYI in 15 appearances Jackson has 1 goal, 1 assist and 1 red card.

Still, play him in a front two and you try and stop him!!

RIP Sir Bobby

Kayden Jackson on 16:51 - Mar 17 with 652 viewsSteve_M

You might as well derive an argument from the News Comments as Player Ratings on here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kayden Jackson on 16:59 - Mar 17 with 592 viewsBluefish

Kayden Jackson on 16:51 - Mar 17 by Steve_M

You might as well derive an argument from the News Comments as Player Ratings on here.

It is probably as easy to guess next weeks ratings for some players as it would be for last week

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Kayden Jackson on 16:59 - Mar 17 with 592 viewsBlueBadger

Looking at TWTD player ratings as a means of gauging worth is up there with expecting a sensible and informed opinion from Bedsheet Rich and Frank From Holland.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kayden Jackson on 17:02 - Mar 17 with 577 viewsSteve_M

Kayden Jackson on 16:59 - Mar 17 by Bluefish

It is probably as easy to guess next weeks ratings for some players as it would be for last week

Even when Bart had a bad game - and there were a few - he came top.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kayden Jackson on 17:03 - Mar 17 with 577 viewsclive_baker

I don't think anyone has ever proclaimed Jackson to be a world beater, but there are reasons to believe he could be an effective forward at this level.

His return last season was decent in a dreadful side, he's quick and can finish. We're talking about someone who was coveted by Championship clubs. Don't get me wrong there's a lot I don't like, and with his back to goal he's lacking but I think our fans sometimes expect perfection of L1 footballers. If you look through the list of L1 scorers there's plenty in double figures who you could make an argument are lesser players than Jackson.

At a time when we're hardly blessed with alternatives I don't see why he's hated on so much. Last time I checked we weren't leaving out Kane to make room for him. He was living off scraps last night, chasing largely hopeful (and hopeless) punts forward.

Give him a strike partner, get the ball forward quicker and stop being so cute about it all I would say, in the short term at least. All we need to worry about for 8 weeks is winning football, anything else can wait.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024