Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Government set to take over the running of Liverpool 07:54 - Mar 21 with 671 viewsGeoffSentence

after a series of corruption scandals.

That was a headline in the Torygraph today. To my surprise it wasn't government figures corruptly seizing power, but in this case local government has been rocked by corruption so HMG is stepping.

I honestly wonder if the good people of Liverpool will be able to see the difference.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Government set to take over the running of Liverpool on 07:56 - Mar 21 with 653 viewsKeno

I know it’s been a bad season but I didn’t think Klopp was doing that badly

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Government set to take over the running of Liverpool on 09:21 - Mar 21 with 540 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Wonder what Derek Hatton is doing nowadays - if of course he isn't involved in the current scandal.
The good people of Liverpool deserve better.
Government set to take over the running of Liverpool on 10:00 - Mar 21 with 483 viewsfactual_blue

Are you bluelagos' elderly neighbour by any chance?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Government set to take over the running of Liverpool on 10:17 - Mar 21 with 458 viewsNthQldITFC

Government set to take over the running of Liverpool on 09:21 - Mar 21 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Wonder what Derek Hatton is doing nowadays - if of course he isn't involved in the current scandal.
The good people of Liverpool deserve better.

Degsy's gotta be revving up.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/derek-hatton-readmitted-to-the-labour-p

Anyone watched GBH recently?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024