Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position 08:50 - Mar 23 with 700 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Thats what Cook wants. We might need a bit more pace at CB if thats the case.
To be fair, we could do with some more pace throughout the side.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 08:52 - Mar 23 with 680 viewstextbackup

I know a few that have seen more of him, Joe etc, have banged the drum for Nydam to be that man possibly.
I'd not be against that, I liked his energy and aggression when I have seen him play

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 08:55 - Mar 23 with 661 viewsDarth_Koont

While I’d still like to see Nydam as a central and left-sided midfielder, this appears to be his role. Certainly has the energy and bite, and I think his use of the ball was always decent too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 08:59 - Mar 23 with 640 viewslongtimefan

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 08:52 - Mar 23 by textbackup

I know a few that have seen more of him, Joe etc, have banged the drum for Nydam to be that man possibly.
I'd not be against that, I liked his energy and aggression when I have seen him play

I like him as a midfielder but just think he’s too short for a full back role for us. Can’t help thinking we’d be exposed on the far post too often.
Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 09:02 - Mar 23 with 622 viewstextbackup

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 08:59 - Mar 23 by longtimefan

I like him as a midfielder but just think he’s too short for a full back role for us. Can’t help thinking we’d be exposed on the far post too often.

I have, and im sure he does too, nightmares of watching marlon harewood vs matt Richards in the PO games vs West ham....

so I do hear what you are saying in that regard

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 09:03 - Mar 23 with 612 viewsGuthrum

Not just pace, but the ability to run with the ball and (preferably) do something useful with it at the other end.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 09:04 - Mar 23 with 612 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 08:59 - Mar 23 by longtimefan

He's only an inch shorter than this fella....*

*according to Wikipedia

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 09:06 - Mar 23 with 602 viewslongtimefan

Imagine having another KVY type player in the other full back position on 09:04 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

He's only an inch shorter than this fella....*

*according to Wikipedia

An extra inch makes a big difference
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 9:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024