Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 and 2 09:48 - Mar 30 with 673 viewssaffers12

Does the issue with searches possibly link to Cook's comments about exciting things happening behind the scenes?
2 and 2 on 09:51 - Mar 30 with 641 viewshype313

Well, apart from a change of ownership I can't think what else would be that exciting behind the scenes.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

2 and 2 on 09:54 - Mar 30 with 603 viewsKeno

2 and 2 on 09:51 - Mar 30 by hype313

Well, apart from a change of ownership I can't think what else would be that exciting behind the scenes.

watching the paint dry on the turnstiles is usually about as good as it gets

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

2 and 2 on 09:56 - Mar 30 with 589 viewshype313

2 and 2 on 09:54 - Mar 30 by Keno

watching the paint dry on the turnstiles is usually about as good as it gets

Chance would be a fine thing, first things first is Marcus opening up the purse strings to buy a job lot of Dulux.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

2 and 2 on 10:07 - Mar 30 with 559 viewsRonFearonsHair

Lambert said that when a takeover happens he is 99% not here.
Cook turned down at least two offers of work only until the end of the season. It would not make sense for him to come here if he could easily get turfed out just as easily.
In my mind, either Evans has told him categorically that nothing will happen, which seems unlikely to me, or Cook is savvy to what is going on and the potential new owners approved his appointment. It would not surprise me if Cook has been in the loop since his appearance on Sky in January, hence his reluctance to take on those other roles. Ceratainly a lot of his early comments about managers being approached before posts are vacant would attest to this.
This is based on nothing factual whatsover and is purely speculation.
2 and 2 on 10:14 - Mar 30 with 512 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Contract renewals.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Electronic advertising hoardings. (n/t) on 10:20 - Mar 30 with 466 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Foot long hotdogs (n/t) on 10:22 - Mar 30 with 440 viewsFixed_It

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024