Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To night’s game is an opportunity to make amends 10:07 - Apr 20 with 531 viewsPinewoodblue

For a particularly dismal 0-0 draw two months ago. Another chance to prove that the players just might have some intention of actually wanting to be here next season. An even bigger game at the weekend and a chance to apologize for the crap show against Wimbledon.

Don’t think there are many fans who haven’t had enough of players talking the talk but failing to deliver.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

To night’s game is an opportunity to make amends on 10:08 - Apr 20 with 515 viewschrismakin

So you think 0-0 then

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

To night’s game is an opportunity to make amends on 10:30 - Apr 20 with 460 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think it's about want. We're simply broken in the final third. We don't have the individual quality needed to make things happen and even when we do we don't get enough people ina and around the box.

We need a summer o the training ground and a couple of new faces in attacking positions to freshen things up a bit. This bunch of players have always been goal shy. Sear has never managed double figures for us. Norwood needs several sighters. The midfield haven't scored goals for years and years. Throw in a lack of confidence it's a recipe for disaster.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To night’s game is an opportunity to make amends on 10:38 - Apr 20 with 451 viewsSWGF

Re: players "wanting to be here next season", I'd imagine those decisions have been made by management already. Potentially producing a shot against Northampton won't be swaying anything either way.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

To night’s game is an opportunity to make amends on 13:39 - Apr 20 with 375 viewsStewart27

I just think it’s far too late for all of the above.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024