Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Connolly 17:07 - May 4 with 1051 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Out of contract at Everton in the summer. Played under Cook at Wigan - although, I’m not sure in what position or how often.

Wouldn’t mind him back here in League 1 - a very committed player who puts himself about on the pitch. The type of player we miss at times.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Callum Connolly on 17:10 - May 4 with 1002 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Agreed, didn't look out of place as a holding midfielder in the Championship here; would be more than adequate in League 1.

Usual story though - will need Cook's persuasive powers plus a very competitive wage to get him down here, as I'm sure he'll have offers in the north west.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Callum Connolly on 17:10 - May 4 with 998 viewsTractorCam

Most definitely, I liked him here and he's always impressed when i've seen him for Fleetwood. He plays centre back these days.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Callum Connolly on 17:14 - May 4 with 939 viewsDarth_Koont

He’d be a pretty good utility player. He covers about 3 or 4 positions I seem to remember.

And extra beef in midfield if needed.

Pronouns: He/Him

Callum Connolly on 17:17 - May 4 with 899 viewsTown_Boy

Agree very good player

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Callum Connolly on 17:25 - May 4 with 835 viewsclive_baker

Not for me. Not good enough for what we're trying to build, very average L1 footballer.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Callum Connolly on 17:34 - May 4 with 784 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Callum Connolly on 17:25 - May 4 by clive_baker

Not for me. Not good enough for what we're trying to build, very average L1 footballer.

I’m not really having him as a midfielder - wasn’t really sold on him technically but that was Championship and a few seasons ago.

He always impressed me with the way he was aggressive into a tackle and a header. I think he captained Fleetwood this season so he’s another leader. Could play along the back line or into a holding midfield role.

I’d take him.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024