Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop the World, I want to get off.... 08:09 - Mar 23 with 1436 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2021/mar/23/digital-home-sells-for-5000

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 08:17 - Mar 23 with 1390 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Great views though...
Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 08:37 - Mar 23 with 1341 viewsDarth_Koont

That’s just the tip of the madness berg.

If you go all the way down ... “For the time being, NFTs are notoriously unsustainable, because producing an NFT is extremely energy-intensive.”

Only humans would dream up digital value that was unsustainable in the real world.

Pronouns: He/Him

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 08:49 - Mar 23 with 1308 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is where we are heading isn’t it?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I was just getting over the Tweet sold for $2.9m on 08:54 - Mar 23 with 1279 viewsunstableblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56492358

Nonfungible tokens make me feel old?? and make we wonder about the future of bitcoin!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Yes Darth!!! on 09:12 - Mar 23 with 1224 viewsunstableblue

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 08:37 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

If you go all the way down ... “For the time being, NFTs are notoriously unsustainable, because producing an NFT is extremely energy-intensive.”

Only humans would dream up digital value that was unsustainable in the real world.

We decided to make a form of currency for the new age...and DRUM roll... we decided that the way it should be 'forged' was using energy intensive computer processing!!

You couldn't make it up

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 09:14 - Mar 23 with 1210 viewsDanTheMan

Yup, it's insanely dumb, and as unstable says, same goes for Bitcoin.

Amusingly Bitcoin isn't good for the original purpose it was designed for.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 09:19 - Mar 23 with 1183 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Can you hold it still while I get off too?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 09:34 - Mar 23 with 1157 viewsPendejo

What else are obscenely rich people gonna spend their money on?

They can't jump into a ludicrously expensive car and go to over priced shops, so they've been saving a few pennies here and there, and what better to spend the money on than a holiday home on Mars. Let's face it they can't fiddle off to Cornwall or Biarritz or Bermuda right now.

As for the tweet, realistically is that any different to giving a monetary values to stamps, football programmes, autographs etc?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 16:29 - May 4 with 924 viewswellsy700

NFTs don’t have to be unsustainable and bad for the planet 🌎 There are lesser known next gen blockchains which are addressing this issue, such as Algorand.

https://www.algorand.com/resources/news/carbon_negative_announcement

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 16:33 - May 4 with 898 viewsSteve_M

Given it was paid for in cryptocurrency I'm not 100% sure who the joke is on here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 17:35 - May 4 with 820 viewsGeoffSentence

Cripes! I saw a run down shack in Holton St Mary up for sale for £450K and thought that was bad enough, but at least it was real.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Stop the World, I want to get off.... on 17:44 - May 4 with 800 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sure I read something recently about digital collectables like football stickers. The world has lost its mind.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024