Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game 12:58 - May 9 with 930 viewsurbanblue

.. but boy, I enjoyed that.

We've been so starved of any flair it's been a joy to watch. We can really see how Cook wants us to play as well. The players seem to be finally grasping it.

Dobra a revelation. So looks as if he is loving his football.
We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 13:10 - May 9 with 840 viewsHerbivore

It does rather show the mentality of the players though that our three best performances under Cook have come in three dead rubbers when the play offs had already disappeared. Too many of them haven't been able to deal with expectation at all. Glad that Dobra is getting some minutes and making a positive contribution though, really hope he can kick on next season for us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 13:43 - May 9 with 739 viewsrgp1

We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 13:10 - May 9 by Herbivore

It does rather show the mentality of the players though that our three best performances under Cook have come in three dead rubbers when the play offs had already disappeared. Too many of them haven't been able to deal with expectation at all. Glad that Dobra is getting some minutes and making a positive contribution though, really hope he can kick on next season for us.

Unfortunately for Cook he lit a funeral pile for his squad after just a few games. I bet he only realises between 5 and 10 players max. Anyone who thinks he gets rid of 26 players is deluded. More importantly have we or will we remove the so called problem that has allegedly been plaguing the club for years?
We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 15:58 - May 9 with 598 viewsArnoldMoorhen

We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 13:43 - May 9 by rgp1

Unfortunately for Cook he lit a funeral pile for his squad after just a few games. I bet he only realises between 5 and 10 players max. Anyone who thinks he gets rid of 26 players is deluded. More importantly have we or will we remove the so called problem that has allegedly been plaguing the club for years?

OK, I'll bite.

What is the alleged problem that has been plaguing the club for years?
We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 17:01 - May 9 with 476 viewsblueconscience

We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 15:58 - May 9 by ArnoldMoorhen

OK, I'll bite.

What is the alleged problem that has been plaguing the club for years?

Accepting and expecting Mediocrity

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 17:17 - May 9 with 439 viewsjeera

We musn't kid ourselves ...it's a meaningless end of season game on 13:43 - May 9 by rgp1

There's some 20 first team contracts up as it stands, although some of those are loans.

So 5/6 loans gone, several players have already been released the past few weeks...

We're surely well over the 10 already before the close season has even got here.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024