Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! 15:03 - May 10 with 830 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I know a bloke who's mates with Harry Kane's dog walker and I've seen screenshots of the group chat where he says AN Ainsworth appointment is the only thing that will keep him at WHL.

The bookmakers laughed as they took the monkey off me but at a gazillion to 1 I reckon I'll be laughing come Sept

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:04 - May 10 with 811 viewsmarchy

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ohh, you.
Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:05 - May 10 with 791 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:04 - May 10 by marchy

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ohh, you.

Ain't I a stinker

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:12 - May 10 with 709 viewsJ2BLUE

You won't be laughing that much when they refer you to their £250,000 max payout rule!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:16 - May 10 with 685 viewsWarkystache

i've had a bit of information that it'll be a certain flasher-looking dirty greasy bastad up the A47 who's next in line for Levy......

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:16 - May 10 with 676 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:12 - May 10 by J2BLUE

You won't be laughing that much when they refer you to their £250,000 max payout rule!

Meh, still a fine return.

Let me ask you this, why have they put a max pay out? Because they know it's going to happen!!!!, they wouldn't do it otherwise, limiting their losses sensible fine up standing busisness people that they are

Bookies know things, they are the most ITK of all the ITKS.

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:17 - May 10 with 666 viewshoppy

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:16 - May 10 by Warkystache

i've had a bit of information that it'll be a certain flasher-looking dirty greasy bastad up the A47 who's next in line for Levy......

Farke off?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:18 - May 10 with 659 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:16 - May 10 by Warkystache

I'd love to see Farke leave them high n dry now but I feel like Levy wants a name ..... and Ainsworth is quite a long one.

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:19 - May 10 with 642 viewsWarkystache

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:17 - May 10 by hoppy

Farke off?

Farke in Hell if rumours of their financial 'difficulties' are true.

Login to get fewer ads

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:21 - May 10 with 620 viewsJ2BLUE

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:19 - May 10 by Warkystache

Farke in Hell if rumours of their financial 'difficulties' are true.

Ahh it's that time of year again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:21 - May 10 with 620 viewsWeWereZombies

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:18 - May 10 by BlueandTruesince82

I'd love to see Farke leave them high n dry now but I feel like Levy wants a name ..... and Ainsworth is quite a long one.

It's about time that Jan Johannes Vennegoor of Hesselink moved into management...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:22 - May 10 with 613 viewsWarkystache

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:18 - May 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Won't have big money to spend - check

Expectation of success - check

Will use the Kane and Hong Kong Phooey money wisely - check

Why do you think Max Aarons never did go to Barcelona? He'll be the first signing with Cantwell quickly after.

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:29 - May 10 with 562 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Lump on Ainsworth for the spurs job DEF INFO!!!!! on 15:22 - May 10 by Warkystache

Won't have big money to spend - check

Expectation of success - check

Will use the Kane and Hong Kong Phooey money wisely - check

Why do you think Max Aarons never did go to Barcelona? He'll be the first signing with Cantwell quickly after.

You cant possibly question the evidence. A guy knows a guy who walks Harry Kanes dog!!!! You cant get any closer than that.

Get on now before he's odds on..

This is why we don't trust round earthers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024