Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? 10:39 - Jun 4 with 893 viewsKeno

Can see the last couple of days matching last year tho

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 10:55 - Jun 4 with 867 viewsBelsteadCav

I look forward to every race 😁

The Giro was excellent

The tour should be very interesting this year, I think Thomas actually has a chance.

No Cav though 😞

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:05 - Jun 4 with 849 viewsdryas

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 10:55 - Jun 4 by BelsteadCav

The Giro was excellent

The tour should be very interesting this year, I think Thomas actually has a chance.

No Cav though 😞

Pogajar or Roglic. Can't see Thomas winning it unfortunately.
Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:08 - Jun 4 with 843 viewsKeno

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 10:55 - Jun 4 by BelsteadCav

The Giro was excellent

No Cav though 😞

I am right in thinking Cav's racing days may be drawing to a close?

Thomas's chances will depend on how well the team can support him

on a side note on day 2 the go to within 3 miles of where mt great grandmother was born

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:14 - Jun 4 with 829 viewsStenvict

The Giro was excellent

No Cav though 😞

Unbelievable from Thomas in the Dauphine yesterday.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:16 - Jun 4 with 822 viewsBelsteadCav

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:14 - Jun 4 by Stenvict

Unbelievable from Thomas in the Dauphine yesterday.

That was right out of the blue, really impressive. Plus stuck two fingers up to the anti sky brigade

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:19 - Jun 4 with 813 viewsBelsteadCav

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:08 - Jun 4 by Keno

I am right in thinking Cav's racing days may be drawing to a close?

Thomas's chances will depend on how well the team can support him

on a side note on day 2 the go to within 3 miles of where mt great grandmother was born

I think this will be Cavs last year.

Injury and illness has finally caught up with him. He has a young family that he hardly sees. It will be good for him to finally spend some proper time with them, instead of being away 300 days a year

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:19 - Jun 4 with 808 viewsBelsteadCav

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:05 - Jun 4 by dryas

Pogajar or Roglic. Can't see Thomas winning it unfortunately.

Sky will have a super strong team, I wouldn’t write him off just yet

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:44 - Jun 4 with 789 viewsdryas

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:19 - Jun 4 by BelsteadCav

Sky will have a super strong team, I wouldn’t write him off just yet

Richie Porte will crash, puncture, get Covid or be hit by a meteorite. Can see Carapaz being stronger than Thomas if he's in the team. Would love to see G do well but he's not on Rog or Pog's level is he?
Login to get fewer ads

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:47 - Jun 4 with 782 viewsBelsteadCav

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:44 - Jun 4 by dryas

Richie Porte will crash, puncture, get Covid or be hit by a meteorite. Can see Carapaz being stronger than Thomas if he's in the team. Would love to see G do well but he's not on Rog or Pog's level is he?

Poor Ritchie really needs to catch a break lol he’ll probably miss the team bus 🤣🤣

At this present time, no he’s not on their level. But I think Thomas will have a stronger team. It will be really interesting to see what they do.

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 12:18 - Jun 4 with 753 viewsCoachRob

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 11:47 - Jun 4 by BelsteadCav

Poor Ritchie really needs to catch a break lol he’ll probably miss the team bus 🤣🤣

At this present time, no he’s not on their level. But I think Thomas will have a stronger team. It will be really interesting to see what they do.

Thomas is a good shout, Caruso came out of nowhere at the Giro, can you see anyone like that getting on the podium for the TDF?

Bennett for the green jersey?
Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 12:38 - Jun 4 with 732 viewsBelsteadCav

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 12:18 - Jun 4 by CoachRob

Thomas is a good shout, Caruso came out of nowhere at the Giro, can you see anyone like that getting on the podium for the TDF?

Bennett for the green jersey?

As Quickstep has a terrible Giro, they will be all out for Bennett. But MvdP will be at the tour, he could easily get green

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 13:56 - Jun 4 with 685 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve bought the guide and am determined to try and get into it more this year. I wonder whether it will still attract the crowds?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 15:08 - Jun 4 with 612 viewsfactual_blue

Will we see an injection of pace this year do you think?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cav .. you looking forward to. the Tour de France this year? on 16:25 - Jun 4 with 580 viewsBlueForYou

The UAE team looks very strong, Roglic must be favourite? Jumbo Visma & Ineos the two ther strong ones. Froome, is he finished or can he surprise us? The Tourmalet & Luz Ardiden stage 18, I'll take the day off for that one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024