Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll 15:09 - Jun 13 with 1147 viewsScuzzer

Out in the park...I'd go to my local one.
Not see it from my national football side.

Established 1968

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 15:17 - Jun 13 with 1097 viewsBlueBadger

We're 1-0 up against a world cup finalist.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 15:33 - Jun 13 with 1032 viewsIllinoisblue

Jesus wept

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 15:41 - Jun 13 with 1007 viewsScuzzer

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 15:33 - Jun 13 by Illinoisblue

Jesus wept

Shortest sentence in the bible

Established 1968

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 15:52 - Jun 13 with 973 viewsSwansea_Blue

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 15:17 - Jun 13 by BlueBadger

We're 1-0 up against a world cup finalist.

Mick out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 20:56 - Jun 13 with 790 viewsIllinoisblue

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 15:41 - Jun 13 by Scuzzer

Shortest sentence in the bible

And you’d still need the illustrated version to understand it. Amirite?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 22:00 - Jun 13 with 680 viewsPlums

I can’t disagree. I missed the first 20 minutes and apparently we were good. What I saw from then on was like watching paint dry. I missed the goal because I’d picked up my iPad.
Slow, backwards, sideways, no movement and when a break looked like it might happen, the player often checked back and momentum was lost. Why do players with 20 or 30 yards to run into with the ball at their feet often pass rather than driving into the space and compressing the game?

Yes, we won and yes, Croatia are a decent outfit but we won’t get far playing at that tempo.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 22:11 - Jun 13 with 642 viewsBluearmy71

If I wanted to see people out for a Sunday afternoon stroll on 22:00 - Jun 13 by Plums

I can’t disagree. I missed the first 20 minutes and apparently we were good. What I saw from then on was like watching paint dry. I missed the goal because I’d picked up my iPad.
Slow, backwards, sideways, no movement and when a break looked like it might happen, the player often checked back and momentum was lost. Why do players with 20 or 30 yards to run into with the ball at their feet often pass rather than driving into the space and compressing the game?

Yes, we won and yes, Croatia are a decent outfit but we won’t get far playing at that tempo.

We won't get far with a constant high speed tempo in the middle of the afternoon in this heat either, they'd all be too drained for the next match, if you can win at a stroll in these conditions then you do so, there was never any need to waste energy after we went a goal up, just control the game, keep the basics right and do what it takes to hold onto the 1 - 0 especially given the quality of the opposition!! It may not be likeable and a pleasure to watch but sometimes you just have to do what ya gotta do to win!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024