Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylan Crowe 20:22 - Jul 28 with 1571 viewsdominiciawful

What's the deal there, have there been problems with his attitude?

Appearances for England at multiple age groups, links with big names at home and abroad but just the one "senior" appearance (FL Trophy).

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Dylan Crowe on 20:31 - Jul 28 with 1519 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Yes, must be.

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with having a squad of 50 players many of whom played central midfield could it?

This coming season we have brought in a step up in player so it is unlikely he will get any look in unless he really stands out in the U23s. As a result, I would expect us to be looking to loan him out somewhere.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dylan Crowe on 20:38 - Jul 28 with 1452 viewsSimonds92

Dylan Crowe on 20:31 - Jul 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, must be.

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with having a squad of 50 players many of whom played central midfield could it?

This coming season we have brought in a step up in player so it is unlikely he will get any look in unless he really stands out in the U23s. As a result, I would expect us to be looking to loan him out somewhere.

He's a right back... We had a centre half play there all of last season. At 19 if he was going to make it he would have played at least some minutes.
Dylan Crowe on 20:45 - Jul 28 with 1383 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dylan Crowe on 20:38 - Jul 28 by Simonds92

He's a right back... We had a centre half play there all of last season. At 19 if he was going to make it he would have played at least some minutes.

Ah, OK. Wiki has him down as a midfielder.

He has KVY, Donacien and Burns all ahead of him.

Not sure how he would have somehow been expected to displace the ever-present club captain from the position in order to gain first team minutes, personally, aged 19 or not.

Looks like a loan is the best thing for him and us. Supposed to have been a promising player when he signed professional forms less than a year ago.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dylan Crowe on 07:33 - Jul 29 with 1000 viewsfranz_tyson

Dylan Crowe on 20:45 - Jul 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah, OK. Wiki has him down as a midfielder.

He has KVY, Donacien and Burns all ahead of him.

Not sure how he would have somehow been expected to displace the ever-present club captain from the position in order to gain first team minutes, personally, aged 19 or not.

Looks like a loan is the best thing for him and us. Supposed to have been a promising player when he signed professional forms less than a year ago.

Crowe’s an enigma for me. Capped at age group England level, but never heard he’s done much at under 23 level for us. If it wasn’t for his England caps would we be talking about him?

I think Andoh is the next in line for the 23’s at RB and I think there’s another lad who’s well thought of (Agbaje? ) coming through.
Dylan Crowe on 09:41 - Jul 29 with 795 viewsitfcjoe

Dylan Crowe on 07:33 - Jul 29 by franz_tyson

Crowe’s an enigma for me. Capped at age group England level, but never heard he’s done much at under 23 level for us. If it wasn’t for his England caps would we be talking about him?

I think Andoh is the next in line for the 23’s at RB and I think there’s another lad who’s well thought of (Agbaje? ) coming through.

Crowe and Clements were excellent for the U23s when they were first year scholars - must have been 3-4 seasons ago now.

He's suffered a lot from injuries, plus I don't think his contract standoff helped him at the time - he was getting called up regularly into very good England youth squads, for tournaments etc where there are no passengers.

The 2-3 seasons where he's barely played have set him abck and he needs a fresh start - he is often one I watched and thought I couldn't really see it with him - but better scouts, better coaches and better managers pushed him on constantly

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024