Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… 16:02 - Aug 7 with 1213 viewsKeaneish

Says it all. Donacien can defend as well as Nsiala yet he can pass and already looks more assured on the ball. Here’s hoping he has a better centre back showing than he did in the season opener under Hurst!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 1003 viewsSaigonTractor

I don't understand how Toto is still getting picked out when Woolfenden has had an absolute 'mare today..
Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 17:08 - Aug 7 with 852 viewswkj

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 16:41 - Aug 7 by SaigonTractor

I don't understand how Toto is still getting picked out when Woolfenden has had an absolute 'mare today..

I hate saying this, but Wolfenden almost lost us the game today.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 17:08]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 17:28 - Aug 7 with 770 viewsKeaneish

…because I posted this before Wolfenden’s howler and the point remains the same, Harper was doing Toto’s passing for him. Mental at this level of football.

I though Donacien did well when he cane on.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 17:32 - Aug 7 with 751 viewsSaigonTractor

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 17:28 - Aug 7 by Keaneish

…because I posted this before Wolfenden’s howler and the point remains the same, Harper was doing Toto’s passing for him. Mental at this level of football.

I though Donacien did well when he cane on.

How is a midfielder distributing instead of a center back mental?
Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 18:11 - Aug 7 with 667 viewspointofblue

Woolfenden made an error which resulted in a goal (partly assisted by Penney's weak pass back), as did Vincent-Young. One is being hung out to dry and no one is mentioning the other.

Maybe I am blind in one eye with him because he's an academy player who I still feel has great promise if he's given an opportunity to play on his preferred side alongside an experienced centre back to aid his development. The arrival of Edmundson and lack of support from the 'faithful' makes me think he actually needs to move on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 18:26 - Aug 7 with 619 viewswkj

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 18:11 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

Woolfenden made an error which resulted in a goal (partly assisted by Penney's weak pass back), as did Vincent-Young. One is being hung out to dry and no one is mentioning the other.

Maybe I am blind in one eye with him because he's an academy player who I still feel has great promise if he's given an opportunity to play on his preferred side alongside an experienced centre back to aid his development. The arrival of Edmundson and lack of support from the 'faithful' makes me think he actually needs to move on.

I think he does. I will always be thrilled to see an Academy player do well, but generally, you only have the exceptional ones breakthrough rather than a squad fill with them. Woolfenden is a squad filler if we want to make a case for promotion.

As you know, I do think he'd do well next to an experienced CB, but we really can't be realistic in expecting town to be mentoring players who don't seem like they will ever get out of League 1, and I don't think Wolfenden will.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 18:28 - Aug 7 with 596 viewspointofblue

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 18:26 - Aug 7 by wkj

I think he does. I will always be thrilled to see an Academy player do well, but generally, you only have the exceptional ones breakthrough rather than a squad fill with them. Woolfenden is a squad filler if we want to make a case for promotion.

As you know, I do think he'd do well next to an experienced CB, but we really can't be realistic in expecting town to be mentoring players who don't seem like they will ever get out of League 1, and I don't think Wolfenden will.

Then the sooner we sell him the better for both.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Harper doing Nsiala’s passing… on 20:01 - Aug 7 with 465 viewsDarth_Koont

I don’t get this. Evans was doing Woolfenden’s passing if we’re judging them the same way.

It just looks like our new system where Harper and Evans can alternate who drops deep and plays the quarterback role.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024