Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons 11:59 - Aug 23 with 751 viewsnoggin

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR2QoLy7/

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 12:01 - Aug 23 with 719 viewsKeno

He seems calm and rational compared to some on here

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 12:06 - Aug 23 with 689 viewsghostofescobar

He has far more nous than many on here over the past couple of weeks.

GhostOfEscobar

Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 12:09 - Aug 23 with 683 viewsCaptainAhab

Pretty sure I've seen this tool before, he peed me off then, he's peed me off now.
The crazy thing is I bet he secretly loves it when his team loses, his views go through the roof. What a time to be alive.
Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 12:16 - Aug 23 with 649 viewsnoggin

Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 12:09 - Aug 23 by CaptainAhab

Pretty sure I've seen this tool before, he peed me off then, he's peed me off now.
The crazy thing is I bet he secretly loves it when his team loses, his views go through the roof. What a time to be alive.

But you let him wind you up?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 590 viewsDanTheMan

I'm very glad he's said it's not hate speech, I was confused for a minute.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 13:27 - Aug 23 with 514 viewsCaptainAhab

Reminds me of some of you lot after drawing with MK Dons on 12:16 - Aug 23 by noggin

But you let him wind you up?

Is it possible to not be wound up him? If so, you're a better man than I!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024