Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. 19:08 - Aug 29 with 611 viewsChrisd

Wish teams would stop kicking the ball out for an opponent if he’s on the ground injured. Wolves did it and were attacking, United didn’t and Greenwood scores the winner. If they want the ball to go out for ‘their’ player to get treatment, let them do it. I find it really infuriating, sorry not hiding that very well!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 19:18 - Aug 29 with 578 viewspointofblue

It didn't help that Neves fall to the ground was utterly pathetic either - it must have been pretty clear to every United player he wasn't injured.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 19:30 - Aug 29 with 548 viewsChrisd

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 19:18 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

It didn't help that Neves fall to the ground was utterly pathetic either - it must have been pretty clear to every United player he wasn't injured.

Bruno Fernandes didn’t seem that injured either, he got up pretty quickly.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 470 viewsFtnfwest

I noticed that and Dean did put pressure on wolves to do it as well. Another reminder after the united goal at how good at cheating to see a game out these and many other sides are and how rubbish we have been for years at it
Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:28 - Aug 29 with 442 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 19:30 - Aug 29 by Chrisd

Bruno Fernandes didn’t seem that injured either, he got up pretty quickly.

That little weasel spend half his time throwing himself to the floor..

though the other half he spends putting the ball in the back of the net and proving he’s a top quality player.. just not a fan and find him very unlikeable regardless of his obvious talents
Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:31 - Aug 29 with 438 viewspointofblue

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:21 - Aug 29 by Ftnfwest

I noticed that and Dean did put pressure on wolves to do it as well. Another reminder after the united goal at how good at cheating to see a game out these and many other sides are and how rubbish we have been for years at it

I think we're halfway there - we now have players going down whilst defending a narrow lead but we actually sub them as if they have an actual injury.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:45 - Aug 29 with 402 viewsFtnfwest

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:31 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

I think we're halfway there - we now have players going down whilst defending a narrow lead but we actually sub them as if they have an actual injury.

Yes, then the delay time plus another 30 secs gets added on!
Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:56 - Aug 29 with 385 viewsFtnfwest

Wolves vs United. Wolves deserved something but…. on 20:28 - Aug 29 by King_of_Portman_Rd

That little weasel spend half his time throwing himself to the floor..

though the other half he spends putting the ball in the back of the net and proving he’s a top quality player.. just not a fan and find him very unlikeable regardless of his obvious talents

And poor old Pogba, overstretching to clip neves, which must have been what gave him ‘cramp’ a couple of minutes later. Still, gets you world cups I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024