Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? 18:34 - Oct 3 with 889 viewsmonytowbray

I am ill as s**t, too dead to cook and need vegetables rather not junk. What are the best places for that?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:36 - Oct 3 with 864 viewsgtsb1966

So that's either a hangover or manflu
Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:40 - Oct 3 with 843 viewsFtnfwest

Tesco’s?
Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:41 - Oct 3 with 835 viewsmonytowbray

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:36 - Oct 3 by gtsb1966

So that's either a hangover or manflu

Don’t drink so deffo not a hangover!

TWTD never forgets…

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:43 - Oct 3 with 821 viewsParky

Kfc
Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:47 - Oct 3 with 814 viewsgtsb1966

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:41 - Oct 3 by monytowbray

Don’t drink so deffo not a hangover!

I know it isn't going to help tonight but have you tried Aldi vegan pizzas. Bloody lovely.
Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:47 - Oct 3 with 813 viewsWoolfenthen

https://menus.preoday.com/Hanks-Dirty-Vegan#/main/venue/menu
Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 19:13 - Oct 3 with 749 viewsmonytowbray

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 18:47 - Oct 3 by Woolfenthen

https://menus.preoday.com/Hanks-Dirty-Vegan#/main/venue/menu

F**k that prick! No thanks!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 19:14]

TWTD never forgets…

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 19:18 - Oct 3 with 727 viewsmonytowbray

I went for Marmite on toast in the end.

Can’t be bothered, nothing is worth the money these days.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:02 - Oct 3 with 639 viewsgtsb1966

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 19:18 - Oct 3 by monytowbray

I went for Marmite on toast in the end.

Can’t be bothered, nothing is worth the money these days.

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:13 - Oct 3 with 611 viewsitfcjoe

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 19:13 - Oct 3 by monytowbray

F**k that prick! No thanks!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 19:14]

What’s wrong with them?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:21 - Oct 3 with 591 viewsmonytowbray

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:13 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

What’s wrong with them?

From a number of first hand accounts I can say he allegedly treats his staff like dirt, regularly threatening to cut wages, sacking people for no reason, not having employment contracts in place. It’s opportunistic capitalism in a developing market with a nice dash of greenwashing.

Problem with opening a vegan shop is those who were involved in the local vegan circles before he showed up all know each other and talk.

It’s a Brewdog-esque PR nightmare in the making.

TWTD never forgets…

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:28 - Oct 3 with 566 viewsitfcjoe

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:21 - Oct 3 by monytowbray

From a number of first hand accounts I can say he allegedly treats his staff like dirt, regularly threatening to cut wages, sacking people for no reason, not having employment contracts in place. It’s opportunistic capitalism in a developing market with a nice dash of greenwashing.

Problem with opening a vegan shop is those who were involved in the local vegan circles before he showed up all know each other and talk.

It’s a Brewdog-esque PR nightmare in the making.

It doesn’t surprise me as the vegan market looks one that is ripe for exploitation and they have expanded quite quickly and they need to make proper money to keep up with it which often requires sharp practice.

Guess they aren’t aiming at the hardcore vegans and more the ones who want to make a difference without making things too difficult

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:44 - Oct 3 with 530 viewsmonytowbray

Best Ipswich options for vegan food delivered/takeaway? on 20:28 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

It doesn’t surprise me as the vegan market looks one that is ripe for exploitation and they have expanded quite quickly and they need to make proper money to keep up with it which often requires sharp practice.

Guess they aren’t aiming at the hardcore vegans and more the ones who want to make a difference without making things too difficult

You ain’t wrong.

Boils my piss really seeing how many people whinged veganism was Middle Class White Privilege who now seem to be paying well over the mark. The supermarket makes Waitrose look cheap.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024