Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't get too carried away... 08:49 - Oct 20 with 474 viewswkj

Isn't that the beauty of being a football fan though? That emotional tie we have with our club that sends us on an emotional rollercoaster every year.

Getting carried away is the fun of it when we were kids - might be worth revisiting those days a bit.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Don't get too carried away... on 09:19 - Oct 20 with 426 viewspositivity

definitely.

as a compromise, can we at least let's have 24 hours of celebration before we get into the forensics of the next game or the game before last!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Don't get too carried away... on 09:21 - Oct 20 with 419 viewsblueysbackside

Screw that. I loved last night. Absolutely loved it. If you can't get jiggidy after a win like that, what's the point being a football fan.
Don't get too carried away... on 09:22 - Oct 20 with 415 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think anyone minds anyone else getting carried away over the win. Fantastic. Who doesn't go nuts when the ball hits the back of the net? It's the getting carried away over trying to score points on the internet that's tedious.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don't get too carried away... on 18:42 - Oct 20 with 343 viewswkj

Don't get too carried away... on 09:22 - Oct 20 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think anyone minds anyone else getting carried away over the win. Fantastic. Who doesn't go nuts when the ball hits the back of the net? It's the getting carried away over trying to score points on the internet that's tedious.

Good point as always Swanners. I know that the rivalry between Pompey and ourselves was a bit manufactured, but it felt pretty good to do them over considering a lot of laughing at our form on Twitter has been from Portsmouth fans.

Really good team game last night, not a lot to hate about it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Don't get too carried away... on 21:44 - Oct 20 with 282 viewsGeomorph

Don't get too carried away... on 18:42 - Oct 20 by wkj

Good point as always Swanners. I know that the rivalry between Pompey and ourselves was a bit manufactured, but it felt pretty good to do them over considering a lot of laughing at our form on Twitter has been from Portsmouth fans.

Really good team game last night, not a lot to hate about it.

Indeed… promising signs but only 2pts out of 18 against teams currently above us contrasts with 15 out of 21 vs those now below.
Don't get too carried away... on 21:45 - Oct 20 with 280 viewsDyland

I think we'll go two nil up against Fleetwood and be pulled back to two all.

How's that?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024