Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Government plan to privatise Channel 4 20:28 - Oct 20 with 508 viewsNthsuffolkblue

https://weownit.org.uk/act-now/ask-your-mp-stop-channel-4-sell

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Government plan to privatise Channel 4 on 21:31 - Oct 20 with 435 viewsfactual_blue

My MP is matt halfcock.

Could they sell him off instead. Although that might be tricky: not even the UN wants him

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Government plan to privatise Channel 4 on 22:22 - Oct 20 with 394 viewsAlanRetentive

Government plan to privatise Channel 4 on 21:31 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

My MP is matt halfcock.

Could they sell him off instead. Although that might be tricky: not even the UN wants him

My great aunt Harriet has a thing or two to say about that gentleman. He stubbornly refuses to visit her to provide a satisfactory solution to the matter of rampant fornication in the street outside her cottage in Haverhill of a Friday evening. She says if he doesn't come soon, she will have to look elsewhere for it.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

Government plan to privatise Channel 4 on 22:34 - Oct 20 with 355 viewsWeWereZombies

Signed

Channel Four was such a breath of fresh air when it started, can't hold a light to the BBC now but there is still some life left in the old dog - it won't get the reset it needs in the private sector though.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024