Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing what we can do when the manager is given time! 22:17 - Nov 2 with 395 viewsblueysbackside

So, how long are the doubters giving Cook now?

If you want to nit-pick about this result, then, well, you dodn’t see what I just witnessed.

Another statement win. We battered them. A team who had won six on the trot at home. We made them look average.

Well done, Cook. Well done, boys.

I am loving this, LOVING it.

Toto, a colossus.

I’m gonna enjoy this for the next few hours/days.

The good times are just around the corner.
Amazing what we can do when the manager is given time! on 22:18 - Nov 2 with 366 viewsOsborneOneNil

Well said mate.
Amazing what we can do when the manager is given time! on 22:21 - Nov 2 with 343 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Woah, steady on with your headline statement. As great as tonight's performance was, there is a very long way to go. We need to be putting in these sort of performances more often than we don't.

I said we need to be consistently getting 10 points from each block of 5 games and that (due to our poor start) it makes no difference that 4 of this block of 5 are against top 6 sides. We have started this block of 5 well. Now to push on and complete it.

Well done Town. Every genuine Town fan must be delighted watching what we just watched but we are still 9th with a very long way to go.

COYB! Onwards and upwards.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Amazing what we can do when the manager is given time! on 22:22 - Nov 2 with 324 viewsHighgateBlue

No nitpicking. Absolutely not.

I've been a doubter, sure, but you have to give credit where it's due. It's due! We're up to ninth, there's no possibility of Cook leaving the club in 2021, so I would like doubters like me to put away the knives, and the most patient amongst us not to poke the naysayers but enjoy the win!

Well done players, well done Cook, and well done fans for sticking with this funny old club. We sing, we drink, we go again.

COYB.
Amazing what we can do when the manager is given time! on 22:24 - Nov 2 with 280 viewsblueysbackside

Amazing what we can do when the manager is given time! on 22:21 - Nov 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Woah, steady on with your headline statement. As great as tonight's performance was, there is a very long way to go. We need to be putting in these sort of performances more often than we don't.

I said we need to be consistently getting 10 points from each block of 5 games and that (due to our poor start) it makes no difference that 4 of this block of 5 are against top 6 sides. We have started this block of 5 well. Now to push on and complete it.

Well done Town. Every genuine Town fan must be delighted watching what we just watched but we are still 9th with a very long way to go.

COYB! Onwards and upwards.

You ain’t gonna bring me down from my high! BLUE ARMY!
I f@ckin love this style of football… I love it (n/t) on 22:24 - Nov 2 with 272 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Amazing what we can do when the manager is given time! on 22:26 - Nov 2 with 251 viewspointofblue

I'm not about to be a hypocrite and say all is well after one performance. This is the first time we've managed to go 1-0 down and win this season. Our record of throwing away leads is still pretty poor, all things considered.

SAYING THAT tonight feels different to our other strong results - we went 1-0 down to a type of side we tend to loathe playing, and yet managed to take advantage of a moment of magic and build on it. It's promising and naturally I'd be a complete idiot to be calling for Cook's head, but let us build on this now. As said 10 points from a block of five, again and again. We should be capable of that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024