Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers 09:49 - Nov 15 with 790 viewsSteve_M

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-booster-jabs-rollout-extended-to-over-40s-an

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 09:51 - Nov 15 with 774 viewschicoazul

I’m isolating since Thursday and the T&T did say something to me about a booster coming out soon for people my age.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:00 - Nov 15 with 736 viewshype313

Wondered when we would get the call, although 6 months from second vaccination means it will probably January for me.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:04 - Nov 15 with 730 viewsSteve_M

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:00 - Nov 15 by hype313

Wondered when we would get the call, although 6 months from second vaccination means it will probably January for me.

I've just hit six months this week I think.

This is also a salient point:

There is an equal need to increase efforts to close some of these gaps as well as providing supply for those of us readily engaged in the process.

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:24 - Nov 15 with 694 viewsElderGrizzly

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:04 - Nov 15 by Steve_M

I've just hit six months this week I think.

This is also a salient point:

There is an equal need to increase efforts to close some of these gaps as well as providing supply for those of us readily engaged in the process.

A even more salient point, is the majority of the developing world is unvaccinated.

And this doesn't 'end' globally until we see vaccination rates across the world significantly increase. A lot of African countries are at 2 to 3% for example.

Even in Europe, a lot of Eastern Europe is maxing out at around 65% due to the anti-vax narrative.
Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:57 - Nov 15 with 606 viewsSteve_M

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:24 - Nov 15 by ElderGrizzly

A even more salient point, is the majority of the developing world is unvaccinated.

And this doesn't 'end' globally until we see vaccination rates across the world significantly increase. A lot of African countries are at 2 to 3% for example.

Even in Europe, a lot of Eastern Europe is maxing out at around 65% due to the anti-vax narrative.

That is true, I nearly mentioned it in the opening post.

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 11:55 - Nov 15 with 552 viewsIllinoisblue

Getting Pfizer booster Saturday as well as, for the first time in my adult life, a flu shot.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 12:49 - Nov 15 with 486 viewsbournemouthblue

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 10:24 - Nov 15 by ElderGrizzly

It's amazing just how many people seem to be anti-vax

They amount of half truths they like to reel off too

- It's a trial vaccine until 2023
- We don't know it's long term effects
- It doesn't stop the spread of the virus
(I'm sure there's many more)

Then there's the total untruths like
- Altering your genes
- it's more deadly than CoVid itself
- Microchips (wait till they hear about mobile phones)
- 5g
(Again there are many more nonsenses out there)

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Vaccine News: 3rd does for 40-49, 2nd for teenagers on 16:01 - Nov 15 with 405 viewsIpswichKnight

Don’t forget those offering fake covid certificates would you trust anyone to spot a fake one if presented, how many times has your Covid pass QR code actually been scanned to see if it’s genuine or not?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024