Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Results when Donacien and Burns have played together 22:02 - Nov 25 with 772 viewsunstableblue

1-0 Lincoln
1-1 Sheff Weds
6-0 Doncaster
1-2 Accrington
2-1 Shrews
0-0 Oxford

W 3 D2 L1 - 1.83PPG; we'd be 5th

I thought you should know... wibble wibble

Do I win the prize for the most pointless post of the day?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 22:07 - Nov 25 with 724 viewsEwan_Oozami

Nope, there are plenty of points in your post, so not pointless at all...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 22:49 - Nov 25 with 637 viewspositivity

not bad, but the less vaunted kenlock/jackson partnership has yielded 3 points per game...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 23:20 - Nov 25 with 592 viewsunstableblue

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 22:49 - Nov 25 by positivity

not bad, but the less vaunted kenlock/jackson partnership has yielded 3 points per game...

Kenlock has only played in cup games... next!

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 23:31 - Nov 25 with 580 viewspositivity

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 23:20 - Nov 25 by unstableblue

Kenlock has only played in cup games... next!

you get points for efl trophy group games, so my not-at-all-tongue-in-cheek point stands!

if you want league points a back 4 of kvy-toto-edmondson-burgess is unstoppable, averaging 3 points, no goals against with a plus 4 goal difference in every game!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 23:35]

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 09:56 - Nov 26 with 398 viewsHighgateBlue

There are of course limits to the usefulness of that stat, but there's undoubtedly something in it. Each of those two rarely has a bad game. Cook used to talk of the importance of partnerships, and although JD is not the most obvious of fits into PC's preferred (only) formation, he has grabbed his spot in the team. I don't think many would doubt that JD and WB should both play when fit. Assuming Evans and Morsy are unlikely to be dropped in the defensive midfield roles, and Bonne is pretty much undroppable despite his slightly lean run, that leaves two attacking midfield spots where the selection is pretty much achieved by rolling dice each week. An embarrassment of riches can turn into an embarrassment.

But yes, we have the right side nailed down when everyone's available.
Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 10:04 - Nov 26 with 374 viewschrismakin

Which is why if Burns or Aluko aren't available. You pop Edwards wide right so that he can carry on the trait of having a working right side.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 11:52 - Nov 26 with 304 viewsunstableblue

Results when Donacien and Burns have played together on 23:31 - Nov 25 by positivity

you get points for efl trophy group games, so my not-at-all-tongue-in-cheek point stands!

if you want league points a back 4 of kvy-toto-edmondson-burgess is unstoppable, averaging 3 points, no goals against with a plus 4 goal difference in every game!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 23:35]

I have a concern on your sample size

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024