Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe 15:37 - Nov 28 with 567 viewsIllinoisblue

Sigh

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:41 - Nov 28 with 544 viewspositivity

yes, the lack of a 2nd goal was fatal for rotherham & plymouth against crewe.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:42 - Nov 28 with 538 viewsBlueBadger

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:41 - Nov 28 by positivity

Yeah, but those are teams which are properly coached though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:44 - Nov 28 with 524 viewsHerbivore

We're a touch fortunate we're still winning this.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:44 - Nov 28 with 519 viewsIllinoisblue

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:41 - Nov 28 by positivity

I’m in no mood for your relentless optimism 😃

62 - 78 - 81

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:46 - Nov 28 with 488 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's going to be one of those matches innit?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:47 - Nov 28 with 463 viewsIllinoisblue

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:46 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

Still waiting for Chaplin’s header to go in. Ffs

62 - 78 - 81

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:47 - Nov 28 with 449 viewspositivity

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:42 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but those are teams which are properly coached though.

eh, so being coached well means drawing with crewe? odd!

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:48 - Nov 28 with 443 viewsfooters

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:46 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

Had so many chances gone begging now. Couldn't score in a proverbial, it seems.

Oh well. We'll see what they do after their delicious mugs of Bovril at half time.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:48 - Nov 28 with 441 viewspositivity

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:44 - Nov 28 by Illinoisblue

I’m in no mood for your relentless optimism 😃

sorry!

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:53 - Nov 28 with 375 viewspositivity

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:48 - Nov 28 by footers

Had so many chances gone begging now. Couldn't score in a proverbial, it seems.

Oh well. We'll see what they do after their delicious mugs of Bovril at half time.

couldn't score in a what?

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:54 - Nov 28 with 360 viewsfooters

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:53 - Nov 28 by positivity

couldn't score in a what?

Wow! What a goal - amazing stuff!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 16:30 - Nov 28 with 259 viewsBlueBadger

We sure could do with a second goal v bottom team Crewe on 15:47 - Nov 28 by positivity

eh, so being coached well means drawing with crewe? odd!

I'l be honest, I've no idea where I was going with that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024