Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here 22:16 - Dec 4 with 937 viewsunstableblue

Alongside Warburton…

But these guys in some ways have weaker records than Cook before Town

And Lincoln are SIX point lower the us in the league

We need to be the best passing side on the pitch to succeed, and these managers could bring tha

But so could Cook

Can anyone fix our player underperformance malaise!!!

Come on McGreal get a performance out of them on Tuesday

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:17 - Dec 4 with 915 viewspointofblue

Robbins and Warburton are a pipe dream. Robinson might prefer to stick with Oxford too; they stuck by him through a rocky start last year.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:18 - Dec 4 with 893 viewsSteve_M

We don’t need to be the best passing side to succeed. We need to be a more effective side that wins matches regularly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:21 - Dec 4 with 835 viewsunstableblue

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:17 - Dec 4 by pointofblue

Robbins and Warburton are a pipe dream. Robinson might prefer to stick with Oxford too; they stuck by him through a rocky start last year.

Exactly… we’ve missed the boat on so many more progressive managers

And Appleton is struggling

Mick over Robbins… what a f@ck up

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:22 - Dec 4 with 815 viewspointofblue

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:21 - Dec 4 by unstableblue

Exactly… we’ve missed the boat on so many more progressive managers

And Appleton is struggling

Mick over Robbins… what a f@ck up

Mick is the only manager worth his salt over the past decade. Robbins had a lot less experience and may not have worked out here.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:25 - Dec 4 with 774 viewsN2_Blue

Forget about records...its about being the right fit for our club and squad.

Ultimately PC's preferred formation was his downfall and I'm sure we won't appoint someone so suborn to change.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:29 - Dec 4 with 703 viewsmkbobby

My pick would be Neil harris , still young (44) had a decent record with millwall and Cardiff
POST OF THE DAY on 22:48 - Dec 4 with 620 viewsunstableblue

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:25 - Dec 4 by N2_Blue

Forget about records...its about being the right fit for our club and squad.

Ultimately PC's preferred formation was his downfall and I'm sure we won't appoint someone so suborn to change.

This is such an important point

There is a right manager, right club, right mix of players, right timing, right cycle of luck element that is so important

Robbins at Coventry for example

Perhaps Warburton at QPR

And it seems not Paul Cook here

And for the 1000th time never Mick here

So perhaps an Appleton?! F@ck knows

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 23:09 - Dec 4 with 533 viewsdavblue

I rate Appleton, Robinson, and Robbins… wanted them here on 22:29 - Dec 4 by mkbobby

My pick would be Neil harris , still young (44) had a decent record with millwall and Cardiff

Dreadful football and the team would have to be overhauled to suit his style of play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024