Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth 16:58 - Dec 11 with 528 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Good for him. I like Mogga.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 16:59 - Dec 11 with 511 viewsclive_baker

Mad that he wouldn’t want to come here...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 16:59 - Dec 11 with 506 viewsKropotkin123

Going to be funny when they go up to the Premiership and he leaves to join us at the end of the season

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 17:00 - Dec 11 with 504 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 17:10 - Dec 11 with 478 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not sure the replies have got the point of this post.

Good for him. I like Mogga.

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 17:22 - Dec 11 with 445 viewssolemio

Mogga is not only a very decent football person; he is also a good human being.

And he was born in Saltburn by the Sea, where the best cake in the world is made.
Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 18:01 - Dec 11 with 406 viewslazyblue

So what? It has nothing to do with us what he does each week and he will not becoming to us.
Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 18:02 - Dec 11 with 400 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 18:01 - Dec 11 by lazyblue

So what? It has nothing to do with us what he does each week and he will not becoming to us.

Another one completely missing the point despite me pointing out that this is completely missing the point.

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 18:03 - Dec 11 with 394 viewsQuilterstown

Mogga's Blackburn won 2-0 at 2nd placed Bournemouth on 18:02 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Another one completely missing the point despite me pointing out that this is completely missing the point.

Largely youngsters from their academy too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024