Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beattie is Back running again 09:43 - Feb 4 with 1124 viewsPhilTWTD

The racehorse named after The Beat is running again tonight at 6.45pm at Newcastle.

Story behind it here:

Horse Named After Blues Legend to Make Debut 5th Jan 2022 11:38
Race horse Beattie is Back, named after Blues legend Kevin Beattie, makes its debut in the 1pm race at Newcastle on Thursday. 9

Beattie is Back running again on 10:06 - Feb 4 with 1068 viewsSitfcB

Came third in its last race the other week, odds varied from 22/1 - 16/1 so plenty got some place money, currently 16/1 (SkyBet) for this evening

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Beattie is Back running again on 11:27 - Feb 4 with 962 viewsHighgateBlue

Beattie is Back running again on 10:06 - Feb 4 by SitfcB

Came third in its last race the other week, odds varied from 22/1 - 16/1 so plenty got some place money, currently 16/1 (SkyBet) for this evening

Glad that some Town fans may have got some place money last time out. He'll surely do better in handicaps in due course, you'd have thought.

Yukon Star looks to have the best form on offer, and I can't see the Beat winning tonight...
Beattie is Back running again on 18:55 - Feb 4 with 795 viewsAndoverFist

1st at 18/1 - Happy Days !

BrentwoodBlue78

Beattie is Back running again on 18:55 - Feb 4 with 795 viewsbilllm

Just been told it won
Beattie is Back running again on 08:12 - Feb 5 with 604 viewsHighgateBlue

Beattie is Back running again on 11:27 - Feb 4 by HighgateBlue

Glad that some Town fans may have got some place money last time out. He'll surely do better in handicaps in due course, you'd have thought.

Yukon Star looks to have the best form on offer, and I can't see the Beat winning tonight...

Well I was wrong on this one. This was one of the few races I sat out yesterday, as these sorts of things are difficult to call, with green horses potentially open to much improvement.

Credit where it's due. The step up in trip to 7f has clearly been beneficial, despite his sire being a top sprinter. Good luck to the lad. Maybe when he's older we'll see him over jumps, given The actual Beat's prowess in that regard!
Beattie is Back running again on 08:18 - Feb 5 with 596 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Beattie is Back running again on 08:12 - Feb 5 by HighgateBlue

Well I was wrong on this one. This was one of the few races I sat out yesterday, as these sorts of things are difficult to call, with green horses potentially open to much improvement.

Credit where it's due. The step up in trip to 7f has clearly been beneficial, despite his sire being a top sprinter. Good luck to the lad. Maybe when he's older we'll see him over jumps, given The actual Beat's prowess in that regard!

The rule is that if I ignore/miss a tip on here it always wins.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Beattie is Back running again on 08:24 - Feb 5 with 586 viewsSwansea_Blue

Beattie is Back running again on 10:06 - Feb 4 by SitfcB

If racing’s anything like football, I assume Aston must have picked it for its previous run out, but McKenna picked it yesterday.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024