Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big up the Tractor Boys - ITFC shout out at the Brits last night! 07:53 - Feb 9 with 946 viewsSitfcB

Posted it within a thread last night so in case you missed it…
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 7:59]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Big up the Tractor Boys - ITFC shout out at the Brits last night! on 08:14 - Feb 9 with 807 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s a travesty Ed didn’t get more last night. He’s been all over the place performing and has a great album. Adele hasn’t even toured since 2016.

🎵 Sh*t adjudication panels, we always get sh*t adjudication panels 🎵

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Big up the Tractor Boys - ITFC shout out at the Brits last night! on 08:17 - Feb 9 with 801 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Big up the Tractor Boys - ITFC shout out at the Brits last night! on 08:14 - Feb 9 by Swansea_Blue

It’s a travesty Ed didn’t get more last night. He’s been all over the place performing and has a great album. Adele hasn’t even toured since 2016.

🎵 Sh*t adjudication panels, we always get sh*t adjudication panels 🎵

Would help if the adjudication panels weren't constantly wa*king into their socks over 'wears her heart on her sleeve' Adele.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Big up the Tractor Boys - ITFC shout out at the Brits last night! on 12:59 - Feb 9 with 550 viewsLord_Lucan

We are fecking massive!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024